AASU 2

Jungkook smiles as he bowed at their Hyunha, sitting down on the chair and staring at himself on the mirror

"You ready for a good look?" Hyunha says, smirking. Jungkook giggles, nodding.

"Here" Hyunha says as she passed Jungkook a drink she made.
"Thanks, noona" Jungkook says and took a sip. The six chuckles at the interaction. Suddenly, Jungkook spits the drink out. Hyunha gasps, acting offended.
"Jungkook! She made that for you, don't be disgraceful!" Jin scolded. Jungkook tears up and suddenly, he started wheezing.
"Hyungs, I can't breathe" Jungkook says, clawing at his neck. The six realizes what's happening. They all rushed to Jungkook. Hoseok grabbed the maknae's hands so he wouldn't hurt himself.

"Hyungs" Jungkook cried, tears forming in his eyes.
"Shh, it'll be okay" Namjoon says as he picked Jungkook up. The maknae's eyes closing and wheezing.
"Kookie, don't close your eyes, you'll be okay" Namjoon says as he rushingly got out.
"H-hyungie" Jungkook says, tightly holding onto Namjoon's shirt.
"What was in the drink?!" Yoongi and Jin yelled, staring at Hyunha.

"I didn't mean to!" Hyunha says, looking down.
"What was in it!" Jin says, looking at her in anger.
"Peanut" She says, gulping. But on the inside, she's smirking.
"Di-" Jin is cut off as Yoongi shook his head.
"Hyung, let's go, Jungkook needs us" Yoongi says. Jin sighs, looking at her before leaving the room. As the two left, Hyunha smirks, laughing lightly.

"Hyungs" Jungkook says as he opened his eyes.
"Kookie, thank goodness" Jimin and Taehyung says, hugging the maknae.
"How about the performance?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"It's cancelled, what's important is your health" Jin says, sighing.
"How about Hyunha noona? I'm sure she feels guilty about this... When I get back, I'll tell her that it's okay" Jungkook says, smiling. The six stared at their maknae, him and his kindness.