AASU 8

Jungkook sighs as he sat with the six

Jungkook sighs as he sat with the six. They're having a meeting with the CEO for the upcoming comeback and the probable coming back of Jungkook too.
"Can't he just have a longer hiatus?" Jimin says, groaning.
"No, Jungkook already had a 2 months hiatus... That's enough" The CEO says, glaring.
"Whatever" Jimin says, crossing his arms. Jungkook looks down, biting his bottom lip as he held himself back from crying.

"Look, he's crying again... What if just continuously cry everytime we have a performance? It'll be ruined" Jin says, huffing.
"Boys, enough" The CEO says, raising his brow.
"Sorry, PD-nim" They all said, except for Jungkook. The maknae gulps, standing up from his seat. The six frowned, staring at him.
"Jungkook, where are-" The CEO cuts himself off as the younger walked out.
"See, he's disrespectful too" Taehyung says, shaking his head.
"I said enough!" Bang PD says, slamming his hands down the table.

They all stared at the CEO, gulping.
"He's clearly hurting! And you guys keeps hurting him, just leave him alone if you're still mad at him, gosh" The CEO says, shaking his head.

Jungkook cried as he walked out of the building, looking around. He ran to an alley, sliding down the wall and sobbing. He hugged himself and just sobbed. Suddenly, someone sat beside him. He gets startled, looking up and is met with a guy.
"Who are you?" He asks, frowning.
"I saw that you're crying, maybe you need company" The guy says. Jungkook moved a little, looking down.
"Jungkook, right? Jeon Jungkook of BTS?" The guy says. Jungkook just looked down, gulping.
"Hey, I won't tell anyone... I just wanna comfort you because I know you're hurt... " The guy says. Jungkook frowns, looking up.
"Yeah... " The guy says, scratching his nape.
"Who are you?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Kim Jungdae"