AASU 5

Jungkook smiled as he stared at himself in the mirror

Jungkook smiled as he stared at himself in the mirror. He sees how Hyunha was making his hyungs laugh. This made him a bit jealous but he ignored it, he can't be the only one who'll make him hyungs laugh, they need to interact to people too. His smile fell, which the makeup artist noticed.
"You okay?" The makeup artist asks, frowning.
"O-oh, I'm okay, noona" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Hmm, where's you cute smile then?" The makeup artist says, chuckling. Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"There it is" The makeup artist says, continuing to do her work.
"The smile better no disappear, Koo" The makeup artist says, pinching his cheek. Jungkook huffs, angrily pouting.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook frowns as he followed Hyunha. He saw her crying and he got worried. He walked inside a room where she got in, frowning. He gasps as he gets pulled, looking back to see Hyunha.
"Noona, why are you crying?" He asks, frowning. She then pulled out a knife, putting it near her wrist.
"Noona!" He says, shaking his head.
"I wanna die, Jungkook ah" Hyunha says, sniffling.
"Noona! Stop!" Jungkook says as he got closer.
"You'll hurt yourself" Jungkook says as he grabbed the knife. She started screaming, acting like Jungkook is hurting her.
"Noona?" Jungkook says, getting startled as the door opened. He looks back and sees his hyungs.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?!" Jin says as he ran to their makeup artist.
"H-hyu-" Jungkook is cut off as Hoseok shushes him.
"You were about to kill, noona?!" Jimin says, staring at Jungkook in disbelief.
"I didn't expect this from you" Taehyung says, shaking his head.
"Hyungs! It's a misunderstanding!" Jungkook says as he dropped the knife.
"Then why were you holding a knife?! Huh?!" Namjoon says as he grabbed Jungkook's wrists. Jungkook whimpered, staring at the leader.

"I can't believe you"