AASU 6

Jungkook cried as he sat in front of the CEO

Jungkook cried as he sat in front of the CEO. He's the only one there, the others didn't want to be with him because they think he might hurt them.
"Jungkook ah... Just tell PD-nim the truth, I won't get mad, I promise" The older says as he pats Jungkook's head.
"Hyung, I didn't do it! Please believe me! You know I wouldn't do such thing!" Jungkook says, sobbing.
"I know you wouldn't Jungkook" Bang PD says, sighing.
"Hyung, please don't kick me... Please" Jungkook says as he held the CEO's hand, tears continuously falling down his cheeks as he begged.

"I won't... You just need to take a hiatus for now... The six wouldn't want to work with you" The CEO says. Hearing that, Jungkook's heart broke more. He sobbed harder. The CEO hugs him, rubbing his back.
"I was trying to stop her from stabbing herself... I was helping her... Turns out she hated me... " Jungkook says, hugging the CEO tightly.

Jungkook hugs himself as he hears his door open. He acted like he's asleep.
"Pfft, why is he even still in the group? You don't know, he might kill us in our sleeps" He hears, making tears form in his eyes.
"I won't do that... I love you guys too much" He whispers, tears now falling down his cheeks.
"Murderer" He hears. He bit his bottom lip as he didn't want to let out any noise.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't do anything... Please forgive me" He whispered to himself. He hugs himself tightly, sobbing silently.

He hears the door open again and he heard something being placed on his table.

"Here's your food. You should be happy we're still giving you something to eat despite what you've done. Better wake up before it's cold... Can't believe I'm the one giving it to you... You should move because we're scared that you'll hurt us"

 You should move because we're scared that you'll hurt us"