AASU 10

Jungkook smiles as he talked with Jungdae through messages

Jungkook smiles as he talked with Jungdae through messages. They've been like this for the past few weeks and Jungkook's not gonna lie, he had taken a liking on the other. He's the one who's always there whenever Jungkook's sad and needed someone to talk to. He would be the one who he talks his problems with. He takes a deep breath, putting his phone down in a rush as he hears the door open. He looks up and sees Jimin.
"Oh, you're awake... Gosh... Why do I have to do this? Here's your food" Jimin says as he puts the tray down on the table before leaving. Jungkook sighs, he didn't even bother to look at him. He stared at the food, at least still continue to give him some.

Jungdae💜

Dae, they gave my lunch...

I don't feel like eating...

You should, Jungkook ah

It's bad if you don't eat

Okay

Make sure to finish it or no texting with me for awhile

Please no...

I was joking, bubs

Jungkook smiles as he reads that, giggling. He got off of bed, grabbing the tray and putting it on his bedside table.

Jungdae💜

Enjoy eating!💜

Jungkook smiles and nods to himself. He started eating, smiling wide.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, is it really a good thing to do? Will Jungdae hate him after what he'll say? He sure do hope not. He grabbed his phone, taking a deep breath again, closing his eyes.

Jungdae💜

Dae?

Oh, Jungkook, you're still awake?

Yeah...  Couldn't sleep...

Why? Is it your hyung's again?

No, it's about a guy

Oh..

Someone you like?

Yup...

I don't know how to confess...

Hmm...

Okay...

Dae?

Yes, Koo?

I know... We just met like almost a month now... And as time passed by, something in me felt something for you...

I like you, Dae...