Arranged Marraige

Emma's POV
When I meet Baelfire and his father, they both didn't look like good people. Rumple looked all ugly and creepy. Everyone knows him, I heard he's to be known as the dark one. His son was nice looking, but I don't think I can handle him. Son of the Dark One,
"Hello, my names Baelfire. The young boy said.
"I'm Emma. Princess Emma." I said.
I didn't meet the Milah lady. She wasn't there when they arrived.
"Where's your mother?" I asked
"I don't know. Somewhere in town?" Bae answered in an unsure way.
"Emma, Baelfire will be your friend." My dad said.
" And your fiancé." The dark one said.
My heart pounded fast, my eyes went open wide as I was still looking at Bae.
"What?!" I asked in shock.
"You will marry my son when you are 18 and he'll be king." Rumple answered
I was silent and did say a word.
I wanted to leave the room, before I did, I said, "I don't think so!"
I stormed out of the throne room and went into my own bedroom and slammed the door shut
Me? Baelfire? My fiancé? I'm 12! Why me?
I can't marry him. I'm not going to!

Six years later,
I cannot believe this is happening. I just turned 18 and tomorrow, I'll be marrying Baelfire.
For the last five years I got to know him and I actually do feel like I love him. But deep down I feel like I'm about to marry the wrong one.
"Why do I have to marry him? Why me?" I ask
"Emma you are next in line for the throne and you need to marry a prince." Dad says.
"Prince? He's not a prince? He's the Dark One's son!" I say.
" Emma we had no choice!" My mom said.
"Snow, don't." Dad muttered
" What do you mean 'you had no choice'?" I ask
There was a silent moment.
"You're hiding something aren't you?"
My mom nodded.
"We'll tell you tomorrow." My dad said.
I looked at my parents. They were hiding something from, but what is it and why?
"Go to bed, Emma. You have a big happy day tomorrow." Mom said. I didn't say a word. " Sweet dreams."
"A happy day awaits." Dad said as they leave my room.
How will I have sweet dreams on the day before my wedding, when I feel something strange is going on? Did my parents set me up to marry Baelfire? If that's true, I will end up so unhappy for sure!

The next morning, the sun was shining through my bedroom window, then the maids came in.
"We've come to dress the princess bride." One of them said.
Of course, they've come to dress the bride.
My wedding dress was white (of course) with puffed feather sleeves like a swan, puffed up shirt that was big and my hair was up in a bun with a white rose.

This dress really did make me look like a princess bride and it felt tight on my waist.
I do love him, when we meet I didn't trust him, but since we got along for the last five years, I do feel attractive to him.
When I was ready, I walked down the stairs and there my father was waiting for me.
"You look beautiful." He said.
"Are you sure, it's a bit tight on my spleen." I say
"Just enjoy today, you'll be happy." He said with his arm out. I take it, the doors open and the wedding begins.

At the wedding, when there was the part I say 'I do' I got so nervous, but I said it anyway.
"I do,"
"I may pronounce you, husband and wife. Prince and Princess." The altar says.
Baelfire kissed me and the crowd cheered. But the kiss didn't feel very loving, it felt... gross!

My parents were very happy for me, but was I happy now?