Leaving Neverland

Emma's POV
My husband... or should I now just say Baelfire is really not himself. He's not acting like the man I know. But he doesn't know that we know. He loved that girl more than he loved me, but I do wonder if he still loves me. But he really doesn't seem to care about his own son.

Although Henry does seem to care about Hook and Hook probably cares about him. That makes me happy because I feel very attractive to Hook and I feel like I have feelings for him. I'm just not ready to admit it yet.

When we made it back to the camp, I was expecting to find him in that same miserable mood, but when we came out of the bushes, he stood up and had his hands on his hips and gave me or us an angry look.
"You left me again?!" He cried.
"I was just getting Henry, he was with Hook and I was just fetching them." I say.
"Don't leave me like that again!" He yelled.
Oh my god. Now I don't even know if I love this man. What the hell is wrong with him?
"Let's just get back to the ship." Hook said.
Whew! Thank you Killian.

Baelfire's POV
I loved Wendy, but I also love Emma. But why would these two women I love leave me. Is this because Rumplestiskin is my father? I think so.
After Emma asked "where's Henry?" and I shrugged, I turned my head and watched her leaving me again. She cares for about her son than me and she probably has feelings for Hook. You know what, right now I don't care. I lost Wendy and I loved her.

Flashback
Writer's POV
Baelfire stabbed Pan in the back and he collapsed to the ground in pain.
"NO!!" Wendy cried. Then she felt pain and collapsed down too.
Baelfire caught her and couldn't believe what he had done.
Hook watched Bae crying over the dead woman he loved. It brought back that terrible memory of Milah.
When Hook wasn't looking, a mysterious mark appeared on Baelfire's hand. It was a death mark.
"Oh no." He said.
He stood up from the ground and left the two dead bodies and quickly covered his hand up with his sleeve to hide from his wife and son.
After Bae left the cave, the lost boys came out from a cave on the rock island and collected Pan and Wendy's bodies.
End of Flashback

Baelfire's POV
After my wife left me again, I looked at my hand. I can't believe I have this mark and I know what it means, but Emma and Henry must never know, not even Hook.

Emma just wants to get away from me because I'm the Dark One's son and she married a man she didn't even love, but she doesn't know that my father cast a love potion on her to make her fall in love with me and stay with me. But now something is going off.
When Emma, Hook and Henry came back, I stood up because I don't like it when she leaves me like that. Now I hate her.

Emma's POV
On our way back to Hook's ship, Bae was ahead of us and he was still mad and upset over that girl and he probably will never forget her. Hook seemed to stay by my side and I felt very comfortable with it. Then he pulled me back with his hook linked around my arm.
"What?!" I asked quietly, not too loud for Bae to hear me.
"When I win your heart Emma... and I will win it. It won't be because of any trickery, it will be because you want me." Killian said.
That felt and sounded very... caring. I almost wanted to give him another kiss, but not here where Bae is near by.
"Thank you." I say as I turned around and we continue to walk.

Killian's POV
As we walked, I stayed behind her, when Bae was still not looking, I quickly walked up to the princess and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. She kept on walking, but my guess is she had open eyes.

Emma's POV
Killian gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and it really felt loving and caring. I almost froze so I kept walking and whoa, my eyes shot open wide.
When we made it to the ship and got ready to set sail, I knew what had to be done.
"Will you take us home please?" I asked Killian.
"Of course love." Killian said.
He seemed to understand that we needed to get home to my parents. They should really know what happened on the island.
On the ship, I stayed by Killian's side while he steered us out of Neverland. Henry threw the bean into the sea, the portal opened, we sailed through and we landed back in the sea of the Enchanted Forest.