Their Story

Henry's POV
My parents, Emma and Baelfire aren't meant to be together. Mom was set up to marry my dad by Rumplestiskin, my grandfather.
I wish she married Killian. He may be a pirate and Mom may be a princess, but they're meant to be.
This was my first night back home in the castle, I have to admit it, it feels good than sleeping in a jungle in Neverland.
Then I had a dream. A very strange dream.

Writer's POV
Henry's Dream
Doors opened and Henry was walking into the castle library.
Then on a small brown table, a book appeared in the golden light.
"What's this?" He asked himself.
The title was Once Upon a Time!
Henry opened the book and found himself exploring a story.
His parents' story. His family's story.

Once upon a time, Snow White and Prince Charming had a beautiful baby girl, Princess Emma

Once upon a time, Snow White and Prince Charming had a beautiful baby girl, Princess Emma. She was a beautiful girl whose wished to explore out at sea.
But on the month before her birth, The Charmings made a deal with the Dark One, Rumplestiskin. He threatened them to make it.
The deal was; their daughter would meet and date and marry his son, Baelfire and be king of the Enchanted Forest or their daughter dies and he, the Dark One takes order.
The Charmings couldn't lose their first born and only child, so they accepted and felt completely guilty.

Rumplestiskin became the Dark One to protect his son from going to the ogre war. He stole the previous Dark One, Zorro's dagger and commanded him to die and the powers got transformed to Rumplestiskin.
When he became the Dark One, Baelfire was now always afraid of his own father. One day he tried to runaway from his father, when he started to get lost and had no where to go in the forest, Baelfire came upon a big fancy house, the window was open, so he sneaked in. He came into the drawing room and found bread and food on the table. He started to dig and nibble into it, until someone came into the room. It was a young girl, her name was Wendy. Wendy Darling.
Baelfire introduced himself as well and explain he needed a place to stay, so Wendy offered him a secret room in her bedroom behind a painting. She kept him safe and cared for him very well.
Baelfire found Wendy very attractive and seemed to be falling for her.
But one night, Mr and Mrs Darling found Wendy's secret visitor and were very depressed to find their daughter being in a stranger into their home without their permission and worst of all to find that he was the Dark One's son, but Wendy still didn't know that.
Then Baelfire was kicked out, but he didn't leave with nothing. The Darlings gave him enough food to last him only a couple days.
While Bae walked deeper into the woods for the night; his father found him.
Baelfire cried that he never wanted to see his father again, so the Dark One gave his son two choices: Either he stays here in the forest lost and has no where to go or he comes with his father to the castle to meet Princess Emma and live a happy life there.
It took a minute for Bae to decide so he accepted the first choice. His father took him to the castle and he meet Princess Emma.

After Bae was kicked out, Wendy locked herself in her bedroom and cried by her window. Then a young boy came flying up to her window. He was about the same age as her, he had dirty blonde hair and wore a leafy green outfit. His name was Peter Pan.
Wendy's heart raced, her tears slowly dried up. Pan asked the girl why she was crying, she explained that her parents kicked out her dear friend Baelfire and she was never going to see her again. He asked her if she wants to grow up. Wendy was stunned by his question and her answer was not really, she supposed.
He gave her his hand and offered to take her to a land where to never grow old.
Neverland. It would take all her troubles away. Wendy was amazed and she accepted.
They took hands, Pan had a magic bean and threw it into the ground and they flew together through the portal and arrived in Neverland!