Evermore Love

Killian's POV
I was aboard the Jolly Roger 🏴‍☠️
My heart wouldn't stop racing.
I am in love with Princess Emma!

I love her and she loves me. My ship, The Jolly Roger and the crew may be my family, but so is she.
That love spell has effected her badly, there's gotta be a way to break it. And I believe it's true love. I just hope she feels the same for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emma's POV That Dark One is not getting in my head

Emma's POV
That Dark One is not getting in my head. If True love kiss can break any spell or curse, then I know just where to find it and who to get it from.
But my parents need to understand and accept it. I know Henry already does. Killian's been like a father figure to him since Bae's death.
I love Killian.

Snow's POV
Emma gathered me, Charming and Henry in the throne room. She said she had something important to discuss with us.
"Mom. Dad. Henry. There's something very important I need to tell you." She says sounding worried.
"What is it, Sweetie?" I ask.
"I'm in love.." she paused. "With Killian."
"You are in LOVE with that pirate?!" David said with shock.
"I knew it!!" Henry cried happily.
"You did?" Emma asked her son.
"Mom, I want you to be with him. I want him to be my dad. He's been an awesome father figure to me since my dad died. I love him too." Henry says.
I knew it too! Emma has found her true love. I didn't think it would be with a pirate, but she's seems happy to be with him.

Emma's POV
My mom and Henry seem happy, but I look at my dad.
"Daddy, I love him. Yes, he's a pirate, but he's changed. He helped me save Henry from Pan. I may have .... kissed him in Neverland." I say.
"YOU KISSED HIM??!!" He shouted.
What is wrong with him?
"Charming, our daughter is in love. Are you okay?" Mom asks him. He didn't reply. He just walked out of the room.

Henry's POV
Grandpa's not acting like himself. He would accept my mom to be with anyone as much as Grandma would. Wait! Is he under a spell by Rumplestiskin, like my mom is/was??
"I think he might be under a spell." I say.
"A spell?" Grandma asked.
"Go talk to him, Grandma. Mom, go see Hook. I know you love him." I say.
She hugs me. "Thanks kid." She says. She kissed me on the head and headed out the castle door.
Once she left, I turned to Grandma.
"I think Rumple put him under a spell so he wouldn't want to accept Killian to be apart of the family." I say.
"What makes you think he's under a spell?" She asked.
"Because Rumple put my mom under a love spell that would make her fall in with his son.
Give him true loves kiss, it breaks any curse." I say.
"Okay." She smiled and we go find Grandpa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV
I get on my horse and head toward the docks. The Jolly Roger was still there docked at port. I am under a love spell and it ends today.
I get aboard the ship, he's not above deck, so tang means he's in Captain's Quarters.
When I go below the doors slightly open and I see him, sitting at his desk drinking his rum. I hope he's not drunk.
"Killian!" I cry.
"Emma?" He asks standing up. "I umm..." he didn't know what to say, but I did.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of what I said." I say.
"It's the love spell, love. It's effecting you. Very badly." He says.
"I know and there's a way to break it. But there's something I need to tell you." I say.
"So do I," he says.
Here goes nothing!
"I LOVE YOU!!❤️" we both say at the same time.
What!?

Killian's POV
What the bloody hell? Did she just say...
I better say it again before she does.
"I love you, Princess Emma. Since the moment I first met you." I say.
She just stared at me.

Emma's POV
The one and only, Captain Hook. Or should I say, Killian Jones. He loves me.
I grab his jacket collar and kiss him. But this one was more loving and passionate than our first in Neverland.
This went on for a while, I didn't want it to end and I he probably didn't want to either. But I pulled away first to breathe and say, "I love you, too. Since you helped me save my son."
This pirate loves me and I love him.
He smiled and kissed me again.
Then I felt a strong wind blow around us. What just happened? Then it hit me
It was the love spell. It's broken!
True loves kiss! 💋
❤️❤️💙💙💙🌊🌊💋💋🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️