Death

Baelfire's POV
I was up all night. I barely got a wink of sleep.
I had to go to the Darlings and tell them about Wendy.
The only Darling members who are still around are John and Michael, Wendy's younger brothers. They'd be older now because their sister has been in Neverland for all these years.
I found the Darlings cottage in the village, I was almost nervous to see them, but I had to do this. So I knocked on the door and there answered, John and Michael Darling.
"Baelfire?!" John asked.
I nodded.
"It is you." Michael said and they two boys hugged me.
"We haven't seen you since you had to marry the princess." John said.
"I know it's been years." I smiled
"Where's Wendy?" Michael asked.
I froze and my smile went away.
"That's what I need to talk to you about." I say.
The boys were concerned. So they let me and I explained everything.

Emma's POV
I almost didn't get any sleep last night. I am glad Killian was next door to my room. My mom doesn't seem to judge him right away, but I am not sure about my dad. Anyway that doesn't matter.

At breakfast, there was some silence at the table. Killian was sitting across from me and my parents were sitting across from each as usual. When I first came in, I was expecting to find Bae and Henry, but they weren't there. Henry is a kid and he was probably still sleeping in. Whenever Bae comes in, I am prepared to speak to him.
Then finally, the doors swung open, but it wasn't Bae, it was Henry. "Mom!"
"Morning Henry, what is it?" I ask.
"You will not believe what I got and found!"
He had a book in his arms, the title was Once Upon a Time!
"This book has all stories in it. Your story, Dad's story, Killian's story, Grandma and Grandpa's story. Everybody's story!" He explained.
"Where did you get this, kid?" I asked my son.
"In a dream I had last night. A magical dream."
Then he showed shared one of the stories with us that made a lot of sense.
"I'D RATHER DIE THEN BE WITH YOU!" Wendy cried. Baelfire stabbed Pan in the back and he collapsed to the ground. Wendy was dearly upset and then she fell in pain.
The Dark One was crushing her heart. He was hiding behind boulders on the island holding the lost girl's heart and as he squeezed it more, it turned to dust and Peter Pan, Rumplestiskin's father, and Wendy Darling, Baelfire's true love, were dead!
Oh my god!
"Where is Bae?" I asked.
"One of the guards said he went to go deliver a message to someone." My mom said.
Why didn't she just say so?
Oh well, that didn't matter.
What matters is I need to find Bae and talk to him.

Baelfire's POV
After I finished telling the story, boy, they were mad!
"You killed our sister?!" Michael yelled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I say
"Do you have any idea how long we've been waiting to see her again?" John asks, "we haven't seen her since she ran away. And we all hoped she'd come back and we thought you would bring her back."

"Really?" I asked

"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, but now, since she's dead because of you. We now have lost our trust in you. Baelfire!" John says and he and Michael point guns at me.
I put my hands in the air and say, "I'll leave and I am sorry. I loved her as much as you did."
They said nothing and I walked out the door on my own.

Emma's POV
I walked around the woods looking for Bae. I left Henry with Killian and my parents, but they (my parents) will bore him out and talk about baby tips. He's ten. Killian is funner for him.
Then deep in the woods I see Baelfire.
"Bae!" I call
"Emma! What are you doing out here?"
"Looking for you of course. Show me your hand." I say leaning out to take it.
"This is a Dark mark that can lead me to death. If I didn't kill Pan I wouldn't have it right now." He said.
"Rumplestiskin did this. Why didn't you tell me? How do you know about this?" I ask.
"Because I'm his father dearie." A cold creepy voice says. The Dark One.

Baelfire's POV
"Bae! You are my son." Papa said.
"I'D RATHER DIE THEN BE WITH YOU!!" I say.
Then I collapse to the ground and caught in Emma's arms.

Emma's POV
I couldn't believe what I just heard Baelfire say.
I'd rather die then be with you
That's what Milah said to Rumple in front of Killian and what Pan's lover, Wendy said to Bae. Now Bae says it to his father in front of me.
He collapsed to the ground but I caught him in my arms and as I looked at him in the face, I could see in his eyes that he was dying.

"Emma... I already did know my papa cast the love spell on you... I just want you to know... you were the second woman that I ever loved... I still care about you and ... I want you to be happy... take care of Henry... be with Hook ...." He tried saying, "I'm sorry... I love you... no..."
I wasn't sure of what he said was true. I didn't know what to say, except feel my eyes filled with tears.
My husband has just died in my arms.

Killian's POV
I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw the whole thing. Dear mate Baelfire died in Emma's arms and that brought back when my dear brother Liam died in my arms from the Dreamshade.
I went over to Swan and her dead husband.
"Swan? You alright?"
"No. Killian. My husband is dead. He's dead in my arms." She cried.
"I know. I saw everything." I say.
"You did?" She asked and I nodded.
"What about Henry?" She asked feeling panicked.
"He's with your parents. He's fine." I say. Then she was silent.
We needed to get Baelfire to the castle. Luckily, I brought horses with me. But only two.
We put Bae's body on one of the horses and Emma rode with me with her arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel her pain of someone you love die right in front of your eyes and in your arms. We had a silent ride.
"You alright, love?" I ask.
"No." She says. "But thank you for keeping me company."
"You're welcome love." I reply.
Then I remembered the love spell might be affecting her over Baelfire's death.