Wendy

Killian's POV
Seeing Emma and Baelfire hug broke my heart, like I expected. I left the cave to give them some alone time, but when I got outside I could still feel something was definitely wrong with that princess.

Emma's POV
When we broke our hug, I noticed Hook was gone and figured we needed to get to him.
When we got out, Hook was there. Bae and Hook looked eye to eye and said
"Hook."
"Bae."
Then Bae turned to me and said, "Why did you leave me Emma?"
I didn't expect that to happen.
"Why did you leave me? You and Henry?" He yelled feeling angry.
I couldn't tell him because I knew who he was and wanted to get away from him, so I answered, " I just needed some air away from my royal duties and Henry and I wanted to be at sea."
"Well, you should have asked me." Bae said.
I could not believe I had to deal with this.
"I'm sorry to interrupt this love connection, but we must find your boy," Hook said with the scroll in his good hand.
That's a relief. Thanks Killian.

Henry's POV
I kept hoping my mom and Killian would show up by now. Did they find my dad? For like the last few hours, the lost boys have been showing me their tricks, like archery, how to make a bamboo cage and hunting for animals and fishing.
That stuff was cool, but I couldn't let it affect me.

Then Pan came over to me and sat on my outside bed.
"Don't worry, Henry, you'll fit in." Pan says.
"But I don't want to fit in. I don't belong here." I said. Pan was silent and looked shocked. He and the lost boys all looked at me.
I think they have never heard anyone say something like that before.
Then one of the boys came up to me and must have knocked me out because everything went black.

Pan's POV
I cannot believe what Henry just said.
I don't belong here!
No ones ever said that to me before.
So we knocked him out.
The princess and the captain should have found Baelfire by now and if they did they'll will need to leave for Skull Rock soon to get Henry's living heart.
After Henry was settled down to sleep, I went over to my dear love, Wendy Darling who I brought here because she chose me over Baelfire.
"Wendy, my dear," I said.
"Yes." She said.
"It's time!" and she nodded.

Wendy's POV
My dear Peter was using me as bait to attract an old dear friend who I did miss. I did love Baelfire, but Peter was more of the man for me.

I meet Baelfire when he came into my house for food. He was hungry. I secretly brought him into my house and he stayed in a hidden room behind a portrait and I gave him food for him to eat. As I took care of him, I felt very attractive to him. But one night when my parents found out, he got kicked out of the house and went with his father to the castle to meet the princess.
Then I met Peter Pan. It was love at first sight for me and him. He took me to Neverland for a night and I enjoyed it there because you never have to grow up and that's what I wanted was to never grow up. When I returned home, I meet Baelfire for the last time, I introduced him to Peter and then I had to make a decision.
I choose Peter and we went to Neverland and I never saw Baelfire again, but I did not care because I was happy.
I actually love both of them, Peter mostly.
Even though we are both still thirteen years old here in Neverland.

So, I was put into a bamboo cage and all I had to was wait until I heard someone came and call for help to attract Baelfire.

Emma's POV
I opened the scroll, but the map was still blank.
"We've found Baelfire, now how do we find Henry?" I say.
Then the map finally appeared showing Neverland an 'X' which would mark where Henry is.

"The lad is there. We'd better hurry before Pan tries to hurt him." Hook said.
"Good." I replied and continued to walk through the jungle.
Bae used his knife to cut through the leaves through the jungle, I noticed Hook was being quiet and I could tell something was bothering and my guess it has something to do with Baelfire being here.
"Hook, if this is about my husband being here, I'm sorry." I say.
He stoops and I stop, but Bae was still ahead of us.
"This isn't the right time to tell you this, but I think I know how you fell in love with him." He said.
That shocked me. He knows how?
"You do?" I asked.
"I think so." He said, "but I'll tell you after we save your boy."
Before I could speak again, Bae came back,
"What's holding you back? Come on, there's not a moment to lose."
We continued to walk.
I didn't ask or say another word to Hook, but I am very curious about how he might know about my love with Baelfire.

Killian's POV
We followed the map to wear the 'X' was marked. We were very close.

Emma's POV
We found the camp, but there was still no sign of Henry.
"Help!" Someone called, "Help!"
I followed the voice back into the bushes and there was another bamboo cage and there was a little girl.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"My names Emma and I'm looking for my son! Have you seen him?" I ask.
Then Bae and Hook came over.
"Wendy?" Bae asked.
"Do I know you?" The girl asked him.
"It's Baelfire!"
"Do you two know each other?" I asked.
Bae bend down to the cage and said, "Yeah, yeah we do!"
"Can it really be you?" She asked.
Bae took a rock and broke open the cage and the little girl jumped into his arms, "I thought I'd never see you again!"

Wendy's POV
I did not think it would feel this good to see him again after all these years in Neverland. But of course, now that he and his wife and the captain are here, I must tell them where his son is.

Baelfire's POV
I was so surprised to see Wendy. I haven't seen her since she chose Pan to be her man and left for Neverland. Now why was she put in a bamboo cage?
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I'm here to tell you where your boy is." She said.
Before I could ask her why she was in the cage, Emma cut right in.

Emma's POV
This Wendy girl knows where my son is?
"You know where he is?" I asked.
Wendy nodded.
"Where is he?" I ask again.
"Peter has taken him to Skull Rock to take out his heart!" She said.
What the hell? Pan wants my son's heart?