New Family

Writer's POV
Emma and Hook returned to the castle and were greeted by the king and queen and the prince.
"Emma! Hook!" Charming said with worry. "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me."
"Henry said he was under a spell by Rumplestiskin and you know, he was right." Snow said.
"Just like the love spell I was under." Emma says.
Killian seemed a bit confused of what they were talking about, "Grandpa was under a overreacted spell when Mom told all three of us that's she loves you." Henry whispered to him and that made Killian chuckle.
"I love him and he loves me. We shared true loves kiss and the love spell is gone." Emma said. Everyone gasped proudly.
"That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you Emma. You found your true love." Snow says and hugs her daughter and then Hook.
"Dad, will you accept to be apart of the family? I love him." Emma asks full of hope.
Charming looked at his daughter, then at Hook and at the both of them. He smiled. "Of course, sweetie."
Both Emma and Killian chuckled in relief. "Welcome to the family Hook."
"Thank you, mate." Killian replied.
Henry went up and hugged his mom and potential step- dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One year later
Hook was now apart of the royal family. He would take his new family sailing on the Jolly Roger. He didn't just teach Henry how to sail, he even taught Emma and her parents. Henry even started calling him Dad and he been wanting to call him that forever. Charming could see Hook was a good man for his daughter and grandson. He gave him his blessing to propose to his daughter.
The Pirate proposed to the princess on the ball of her kingdom's anniversary on the Jolly Rodger and she accepted more than anything.

Now today was her wedding day. The Princess and the Pirate were getting married! ❤️🏴‍☠️

Emma wore a beautiful white dress with a tiara hidden in a flower crown.
"Emma, you look beautiful." Snow White says
"Thank you, Mom." She says.
"My little girl is all grown up and here I get to see her get married." Snow began to shed tears of joy. "I love you."
"I love you too, Mom." Emma replied taking her mother's hand.
Snow and Emma walked down the hall and found Charming waiting by the doors.
"You look beautiful, my princess." He says.
"Thank you, Daddy and thank you for accepting Killian." Emma says.
"You're welcome. We are sorry we made that deal with Rumple. We want you to find your own happiness. Even if it's with the guy I wasn't expecting you to be with." He says. They both chuckled.
The doors opened, music began to play. Charming gave his daughter away down the aisle.
Hook at first was nervous, he had Henry (now 11) as his best man and his crew mates to honour him. He wore a very prince outfit, it did make him more handsome than his pirate outfit, but he's always devilishly handsome.

The king kissed his daughters cheek and let his future son-in-law take her hand.
"Dearly beloved, we are gather here today in the Enchanted Forest castle with this beautiful princess and this charming handsome pirate who are proudly to get married and be a happy living royal and pirate couple..." The alter says.
"Do you, Captain Killian Jones, take Princess Emma to be your loving wife?"
Killian, "Aye, I do!"
Emma smiled.
"Do you, Princess Emma, take Captain Killian Jones to be your loving husband?"
Emma, "I do. Yes."
"I may now pronounce husband and wife!"

Emma and Killian both don't waist anytime. They kissed. This kiss was magical. The crowd cheered. Henry now has both of his parents and he loves them.
The princess found true love with a pirate!

This was a Magical Once Upon a Time!

The End!