💜4💜

Jungkook pov

I'm on my way to send a book to the library. Since the book is stacked high, I don't see what's ahead but I'm sure I'm walking in the right direction.

I quickened my pace because soon I had a class to attend. I walked quickly before I collided with someone. I fell seated while the book in my hand fell scattered.

I was a little startled before quickly getting up and picking up the fallen books. I didn't forget to apologize to the person I offended before raising my head to look at the person.

From the person's feet, I can guarantee that the person I hit is a man. The man didn't speak at all as long as I bent down to pick up the book.

When I raised my head, I froze. The man was very handsome and when my eyes collided with his, the man's eyes glowed red.

My body felt strange before my wolf howled in joy. My heart was beating fast and my body was sweating. My wolf is relentlessly chanting the word 'MATE'.

✨✨✨

Author pov

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other without uttering any words. The eyes of each turn blue and red.They were both shocked by what happened.

They were both shocked by what happened

jungkook eye

Taehyung eye

Taehyung eye

Ignore the eyelashes

Jungkook didn't have time to let go, he was already pulled into a tight hug. Taehyung on the other side, quickly pulled his mate into his arms protectively.

He sniffs his mate's scent and releases the alpha scent to prevent other alphas from taking his mate.

Jungkook doesn't know what to do but his body seems to be under control. Unconsciously, his hands were already hugging his mate. He put his nose on his mate's neck and sniffed his scent.

They sat in such a state before Jungkook realized their current situation. Unconsciously he pushed his mate to the side. He picked up his book as fast as he could and ran away.

Sorry for the short chapter☹️
I'm trying to write more 💞