💜12💜

At home pack ~

Author pov

Jungkook and the others were standing at the entrance of a mansion. The house is big and looks luxurious. There were guards around the fence wearing black suits and holding weapons.

 There were guards around the fence wearing black suits and holding weapons

The mansion

"Wow, Jungkook. Tae's house is really big. You're lucky," Hyejin said while jumping excitedly.

Jungkook just grinned before they all walked in. They walked to the main entrance before Jin knocked softly.

While waiting for the door to open, Jungkook looked around the mansion. The house is so luxurious, he wonders what Taehyung does to be able to buy a house like this.

When the front door opened, Jungkook turned his gaze back to the front door. The door opened and someone came out.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Taemin, and I will be your assistant all the time you stay here. If there are any problems or questions, please see me," said the man who introduced himself as Taemin.

He then, led them in while ordering some maids to take their bags to their room. When they all entered, they were stunned to see the living room.

 When they all entered, they were stunned to see the living room

The living room

They all started looking around as Taemin watched them from behind. Jungkook sat on the couch there to try and feel the couch was very soft. He can fall asleep by just lying there. Jimin went to look at the decorations in the living room while Lee's siblings touched everything there. Jin just shook his head at their behavior.

"Guys, remember what I said before," Jin reminded them to keep a good attitude.

"It's okay, sir. I know many will be excited to see our pack house," said a middle -aged man who had just come down the stairs.

They all started to go back to where Jin and Taemin stood while holding back embarrassment. Embarrassed by their behavior earlier, Jungkook and the others immediately apologized.