💜18💜

Author pov

Jungkook looked with widened eyes towards his father who was sitting in the corner of the room while hugging a woman. He froze in his place before he ran towards his father.

He hugged his father and cried on his father's chest. How much he missed his father at that time is indescribable. He thought his father was dead but his father was still alive.

His father hugged Jungkook tightly and also cried once. His son's head was rubbed with love and longing. He held his son's face for face to face meet.

"You're grow up, bun," his father said with a chuckle. It was a little hoarse from crying earlier but it was still understandable.

"I-I tho-though you al-already de-dead," Jungkook said while crying harder.

"I'm sorry bun for leaving you alone," his father said with a sad smile before kissing Jungkook forehead and hugging his son again.

Jungkook just snuggles on his father's chest to sniff his father's scent. He always does that when he feels sad or happy. Her father's smell was soothing but her mother's smell was better.

When he remembered about his mother's smell, he suddenly stopped. He let go of his father and sniffed the atmosphere in the room before he inhaled his mother's scent. He looked around to find the source of the smell before his eyes met a woman who had been silently looking at him and his father.

He knew his mother's smell very well because it was the only smell he could not replace with another smell. The smell he always longed to smell. But, he feel weird because her mother is gone, so how can that smell be here and on the woman. He didn't think the woman might be his mother.

✨✨✨

Taehyung pov

I read the map many times. I mark which places are not included in my search. I'm trying to find any clues but....

I still can't find my Jungkook.

I pushed everything that was on the table and started destroying the room. I threw the chair I was sitting on into the mirror and it shattered. I dropped the bookshelf there to the floor. I tossed the table into the corner of the room before I stopped.

My breathing is irregular when I can’t hold back my anger. Finally, I fell to my knees and cried as hard as I could. I can't take this anymore! I want my Jungkook back.

"Tae why are you like this?"

I raised my head and look towards the owner of the voice. Well, who else but my another dad.

"Appa," said I with watery eyes.

I ran towards him while crying. I hugged him tightly or hugged Dong Wook tightly, and cried on his shoulder. The man rubbed my back while trying to calm me down. If you're wondering why I call Dong Wook (appa), it's because my father told me about the mate things and I don't even care about it.

Actually, I'm happy for both of them because appa and dad have been friends for a long time. Sometimes, appa would come to our pack when I was little to play with me. He was very kind and I had little hope for one day he would be my father at the time. So, when my father told me this, of course I was the happiest.

"Don't cry Tae. I know we'll meet Jungkook soon. Be patient and calm down a bit, okay?" he said calmly.

"I miss kookie, appa...," I said and cry more.

Appa just hugged me again while rubbing my back. I can't, I can't calm down as long as I can't get Jungkook back. Jungkook is everything to me, he is my life. If he gone, how do I want to live.
I know, your author is too dramatic but I can't help it

"Sir, it's been detected," someone suddenly came in and interrupted us.

I lifted my head from appa arms and looked toward the door where the owner of the voice stood.  Standing there was a man I did not know. Who is that? Does Appa know him?

"Really? If that's the case, let's get there quickly, "said Appa as he walked out with that man.

I looked at appa body as it disappears behind the door. Am I just left alone? Wow, I'm amazed.

"Tae, what are you waiting for there? Hurry up we don't have time," said appa to me which made me feel confused.

"What-" I didn't have time to say anything, appa had already pulled me to follow him.

"If you're still confused, I've actually managed to trace Jungkook location," said appa and continued to pull me again.

When I heard that, I quickly pull appa more faster even though I don't know the direction of our destination. I can't wait, I will do anything to save Jungkook.

Finally Jungkook is reunited with his parents🤧

I feel guilty when I separate people, but did Tae manage to save Kook? Let's wait and see👀

Thank you for reading💖😎

  ️⬇️⬇️