💜idea💜

𝑂𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠~

I just got an idea here, i read back my book an realise, this book become longer than i expected. I should stop with the defeat of the witch but i just thought this story is quite short.

So, i got an idea to make this book a season 2. With a new and more powerful evil character than before. (a/n: the new character on the last chapter) Don't worry, I will also make Taehyung and Jungkook more powerful but of course I will make a little plot twist.

But it's just a suggestion. If you want I can do and I will end this book with two more chapters.But if you don't want to, I can continue this book near here with 10-11 more new chapters for new evil characters in action.

I will also agree if you do not accept both of the above suggestions. Then, I will unpublished the last chapter and forget to make this book more longer. I just gonna end it here and make a happy ending.

I accept all your decisions, and the decision will be choose by the most have "yes" comments:

❄︎ 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2 ➪

❄︎ 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 ➪

❄︎ 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 ➪

I will leave it for 2 weeks and I hope you all will vote because it really helped me. I will let you know the results here after 2 weeks.

Hurry up, readers !!! Go vote and I want to give a nickname for you guys but don't have idea. If you have, tell me and i will call you guys that from now on.

Ok i will go now, bye 👋😊