💜11💜

Taehyung pov

"Err- can you move into my house?"

I asked Jungkook after remembering his main purpose. I let go of my hug on Jungkook's body before walking over and sitting down on the table. I pulled Jungkook to sit on my lap.

"Move to your house?" Jungkook asked confused. His shining round eyes widened as he raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm, can you?" Ask me again.

Maybe this thing seems too fast but I have to do it too. After my father told me about the couple who came back to life is me and Jungkook, I started to worry.  I am worried for the safety of Jungkook and his family. I know Jungkook doesn't have a pack because he once told me that his pack was destroyed.

So, it's better if we live together. Glad if anything happens later, I'm by his side. After all, the moon mate will happen next week. Pack and our royal family are ready for whatever happens.

"Err- I don't know. I need to ask Jin first," Jungkook said while taking his phone out of his pocket to message someone.

"Wait, who's Jin?" Ask me starting to get jealous. V is already starting to get crazy in my body. I know me and V are always jealous, but we can't help it.

Jungkook never told about his family members except Jimin. He knows that too, because Jimin tell him that he and Jungkook are a family.  In short, Jungkook never introduced his family to me.

"Jin is like a mother/brother to me. He took care of us all since our pack was destroyed," said Jungkook before feeling sad when he remembered the incident.

I who started to feel Jungkook sad quickly pulled him into a hug. I whispered sweet words to calm him down. Even though I haven't mated Jungkook yet, I can still feel my partner sad even just a little bit.

"It's okay koo. I'm sorry, I made you remember that," I said regretfully.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine. Don't apologize," Jungkook said trying to cheer me up.

But it still doesn't make me happy. I made Jungkook sad. I'm sure V also feels the same thing.

I started to feel V wanting to get out of my body to calm Jungkook down. His overprotective nature, can't help him calm down unless he calms down his own mate.

I started giving control to V for him to show up.

V pov

I started to control our bodies when Taehyung came inside. Our eyes began to turn red.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"I asked him while rubbing the back of his body.

"V? Is that you?" Jungkook asked while looking into my eyes.

"Yes, this is me. Sorry, I can't stop myself from worrying about you. That's why I showed up,"I said with a sigh.

"Don't apologize, V. I like you here. I haven't seen you in a long time since we first met," Jungkook said with a smile.

Flashback...

Taehyung and I were walking towards our locker when we spotted Jungkook being surrounded by some boys.

Tae and I hid behind a locker not far from there to listen to their conversation. Right now, the only ones in the corridor are me, Tae, Jungkook and the boys.

"Look at this slut, he looks scared," said one of the boys. Tae and I feel anger when we heard the guy call our queen a slut.

"W-what do y-you wa-want, Kai?" said Jungkook in fear.