💜6💜

Jungkook pov

After the incident with my mate, I no longer saw the man at school. I sometimes tried to find the man, but to no avail. For now, I only know his name is Kim Taehyung.

I got to know from the teachers at the school. Granted I was a bit shy and unsocial but my relationship with the teachers was quite close.

Right now, I’m walking into an art class which is one of my favourite classes. As soon as I entered, all eyes were on me. That is normal for me.

They always give a look of hatred, jealousy and disgusting. However, that did not make me sad at all. I don't care if people want to look at it in any way, but don't exceed the limit.

I sat in my usual place which was the front row. I always sit there with Jimin alone. No one wants to sit with us and that makes me happy. I don't need to socialize or talk.

Five minutes later, our professor, Mr. Mark walked into the classroom. All the students began to be silent and focused on the teacher.

"Ok, class. Today we have a new student. Maybe you met him at school but never in this class. So, he will study with us from now on. Please come in, Mr. Kim Taehyung, "said Mr. Mark, looking at the entrance.

Shortly after that, the man I had been wanting to meet lately, came in with a serious face. The man walked to the center and looked at all the faces in the class. As soon as his eyes were on me, he smirked. I gulp before covering my face with a book. I hope he doesn't sit with me. Please.

All the students started whispering to each other and some looked at the man lustfully. Most of the ones looked at were women and without me realizing it made me jealous.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Kim Taehyung. You guys can call me V,"said the man in his deep voice.

The voice made everyone tremble including me. Still, I like that feeling.

"All right, V. You can sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook raise your hand," the teacher instructed me.

What! He's sitting next to me! I'm done ...

"Jungkook! Didn't you hear what I said?" said Mr. Mark angrily.

"S-sorry teacher," I said nervously and quickly raised my hand.

Everyone laughed at my stuttering except Mr. Mark and Taehyung. However, everyone stopped laughing when they felt an alpha aura was released. Not everyone, but just werewolves. But it still scared some human there.

Everyone looked at Taehyung and saw the man's eyes turn red. Everyone was frightened when they heard him growl deeply. Luckily the class was mostly werewolves and only a handful of humans.

As for Mr. Mark, he is a werewolf too. All the teachers in this college are werewolves. Because the principal of this college is a werewolf, it would not be strange if more wolves were in it here compared to humans.

"WHO LAUGHS AT MY QUEEN!"Taehyung said angrily.

No it's not Taehyung, it's his wolf. I have to do something. I am his mate, maybe I can calm him down. Although I'm scared, this thing is more important.

I let out a calming aura. Slowly, Taehyung calmed down and his eyes returned to their original colour. He took a deep breath before apologizing to everyone about earlier.

I sighed with relief seeing the situation calm again. But that was only for a moment when Taehyung walked towards me. My breathing was unstable again and my heart was beating fast.

He sat next to me and looked at me calmly. No one spoke only eyes played a role before Taehyung decided to speak.

"Thank you for helping me earlier, mate, "Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile.

"Huh?What do you mean? "I asked, not understanding.

"If you don't calm me down just now, I'm furious and you don't want to look at true blood like I'm angry," said Taehyung while focusing on Mr. Mark's lesson that has just begun.

"o-oh welcome,"I said a little nervous.

"Cute, "Taehyung said slowly but still audible to me.

I became reddened hearing the compliment before starting to focus on the lesson ahead.

✨✨✨

Taehyung pov

I saw Jungkook face turn red when he heard me praise him. I smirked and returned my focus to the front.

Now I can be close to him. It's hard to find him at this big college, but luckily there's Jimin. If he doesn't help, I'm sure it will be difficult. Plus, I get to make friends with him.

My thought got disturbed when I felt someone pull on my sleeve. When I turned around, I was presented with a very cute scene.

Jungkook was pouting while looking at my feet. Her round eyes are glowing and I can see the whole universe inside. His lips look so beautiful that it makes me want to kiss hi--

"Can I take my pen back? ”Jungkook asked stopping my fantasies.

He looked down at my feet and made me look in his direction as well. In the middle of my leg was a blue pen written Kookie on it.

I took the pen and gave it to Jungkook. He thanked me and went back to copying the exercise on the front.

I saw him frown a few times when reading the verse in front and it was so cute. His face really made me so soft on its own.

Ever since we first met and knew we were mate, I had promised myself that I would protect him no matter what. I will love and live together forever with him.

But for me to do so, I have to be loved by him and I will make sure he falls in love with me. I'll make sure of it.

I know this chapter is not very interesting but I will make it more interesting later.☺️❤️💞

Thanks to those who voted and read my story, I really appreciate it. I hope you all faithfully read my story until the end❤️💞😚