💜New Character💜

Lee Dong Wook- 55 years old- True Blood Omega- Calm, kind, mystery, powerful- Mate is dead

Lee Dong Wook
- 55 years old
- True Blood Omega
- Calm, kind, mystery, powerful
- Mate is dead

A little info:

So I'm afraid that some of my readers don't understand this story. This is my first story, so forgive me. I will explain here to better understand.
______________________________________

Jungkook
Jungkook's mother lost when she was 1 year old. Jungkook's father kept this a secret by saying his mother died giving birth to him.Jungkook who is still young, doesn't know what to do, just keep quiet. Her father took care of her ever since until she was 5 years old. Unfortunately, his father also disappeared after that. He who was still a child went here and there looking for his father. After a long search, he realized he was lost. He was so scared that he hid in a cave he found nearby. He went into the cave to rest for a while. When he woke up, he was surrounded by a pack of wolves. He was so scared and almost wanted to cry but one of the wolves let out a calming scent. Jungkook calmed down and a white wolf approached him. The wolf sniffed Jungkook before licking his body. Since then he has lived with the wolf group and got acquainted with Jin, Jimin, Hyejin and Hyebin. Alpha and Luna have taken care of him until then. He grew up to be a beautiful man. But because another pack wanted Jungkook, their pack was attacked. Alpha and Luna sacrifice themselves to save Jungkook. Since then, Jungkook has always dreamed about the incident and has always been scared.

Taehyung
Taehyung is the son of a werewolf king and queen. Taehyung's mother died while giving birth leaving his father to take care of him alone. His father is so protective of Taehyung that he keeps his son's existence a secret from the people. When his father's friend, Dong Wook, tells him about the Witch with his outlook on the future, he becomes overprotective. He left the castle and built a pack not far from there. He's still the king but he's more focused on Taehyung. Taehyung grew up without knowing he was a prince. When he was 19 years old, he met a girl and fell in love. But the girl played with her feelings and left her. Since then, he became very cold with everyone and never smiled.

(Because some of you guys complain about his age, i change it a bit)

New rank:

True Blood Omega- This rank is the third highest after True Blood Alpha. This type of wolf is extremely rare. Only about 2 exist. This type of wolf has power and very strong.  They are always hunt by Alpha from all packs because of their power.

    ⬇️⬇️(please vote😣)