💜20💜

Hehe, first time in this book i put the witch pov. This pov is after she sent Jungkook to his parents. Anyway enjoy!
(。・//ε//・。) *my shy face*
______________________________________

Witch pov (btw, it's night)

I went into my room after sending the stupid boy to his parents. I walked to the window and looked up at the dark night sky. There are no stars tonight, only the moon shine brightly.

"There are no stars tonight. Is it because the mate moon is getting close?"

I looked again towards the moon before going from there and out of the room. I can hear the voice of that stupid family, crying. Very annoying. I should have killed one of them so it will be a little quiet.

I walked into a room I always used to do magic and poison. I picked up the magic wand on the table before walking towards my crystal ball.

"Well, let's see what that useless werewolf does for now."

I recited some spells I learned from my ancestors while swinging my magic wand. Well, not a real ancestor. I got this power, a magic wand and a spell book from an old woman in this forest. She taught me magic and magical powers but I learned not for fun, I learned all this so that I could take revenge on someone.

I have a sister who likes to make me hate her. She always gets praise for her intelligence, beauty and kindness. But to me, she is the most useless human being. We are both very different, for example, he is good and I am bad. I don't deny that, because I admit I'm evil.

I always destroy things, hurt people who are weaker than me, injure animals and I sometimes commit crimes as well. I am not disappointed with my attitude but instead I am proud. I'm proud that I'm not like my sister who is always so good and eventually people use her and hurt her. I never even thought of feeling sorry for her. For me, it's better that she died and disappeared from this world.

She always came to see me and begged me to repent and surrender to the police. I was so tired of all that so I figured out a way to get rid of her. My criminal friend suggested that I meet an old woman in the Enchanted forest.

Well, I always doubted the truth of the power of magic but when that thing happened right in front of my eyes, I didn’t feel that way anymore. The old woman taught me many things until I became the greatest witch. After I managed to become a witch, I didn’t wait long to kill my sister. It's not hard to kill her, just read a few spells and she dies from my lightning arrow.

I feel happy when she no longer exists but, I have to pay for the teachings and power of the old woman for. She instructed me to kill the two pairs of wolves who had killed her before. I didn't believe it at first but when I found one, I believed it.

I go back to the past when the two pairs of wolves were small and in disguise. At first, I planned to kill them right there but I thought of playing around first. I kidnapped the mother of one of the boys and killed the mother of another.

It wasn't hard actually, I just read a few spells and the boy's mother teleported to my house. And for another one, I killed her in her sleep and made it look like she died while giving birth to the boy. It was fun to see the boy's father weeping over his wife's death.

But what I hate is that there is a werewolf who can see the future and manage to hide the boy from me. The other one, I let him live because I don't think he'll do anything. I kidnapped his father when he was 5 years old and left him alone like that. He will starve to death later.

I tried to find another one and finally I found him. I went to see him when he was 19 years old and disguised myself as a girl her age. I played him by pretending to love him. I cheated on him and broke his heart. I made him not believe in love anymore.

I saw another boy who was supposed to starve to death, with my crystal ball. I was shocked to see he was still alive and rescued by a pack in the woods. I shouldn't have underestimated the boy so I sent a pack of wolves to attack the pack. The pack was destroyed and they all died. Well that's what I thought, I didn't know he managed to survive. I lied to the boy's parents by saying that his son was dead.

I tried all sorts of things to kill them both but when I almost succeeded, there would definitely be something to save them. Now, I finally managed to kidnap one of them.

Okay back to the story, I recited some spells while swinging my magic wand. Some light appeared on the crystal ball before it began to display something. I looked into it and saw the father of one of the boys on his way here with his soldiers.

"WTF! How does he know where I live? "

I thought for a moment before I remembered the wolf that could see the future. I'm sure he told them where I lived.

"Damnit! I should have killed him long ago!"

I tried to think of a way to save myself. Well, if my calculations are correct, they arrived just in time for the mate moon to begin. So I only had a few hours to prepare one power to defeat them.

I got up and took a poison I had previously made specifically to kill them both. I took the pot I always used to make poison and started working. I took some ingredients like frog legs, snake eyes, black butterfly wings and some other ingredients. I stirred the ingredients until smooth (like butter like criminal undercover) before I took the poison I made earlier. Hehe😜

I dropped a few points enough to kill them. If more later, I will also die once because the power is too strong. I stirred the mixture while reciting some spells.

The mixture began to glow black and looked like black oil. I dipped my magic wand into it. I let it soak for a few minutes before removing it. My magic wand started to glow and smoke before it stopped and the smoke disappeared.

"Hahahaha, with this power, I will definitely be able to kill them all. Just wait."

I left my magic wand on the table there and walked outside. I went into my room to sleep because it was getting late. I need to be energetic tomorrow to fight. I lay down and closed my eyes before falling asleep.

Okay, this is a short chapter because I'm busy celebrating Eid Mubarak at my grandmother's house. ☺️

I will update more later. Before that, to my Muslim readers.....

EID MUBARAK 💞💞😊

Bye👋  fiq out 😎
  ⬇️⬇️