You and Me and the Road Ahead

Helloooo lovelies!!! Loved what you commented soo I decided to do give you the big finally!!!

Hope you like it!

Love ya xxx.

P.S. Sorry for all the grammer mistakes i couldn't use word

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Harry's POV---

Niall looked at me sympathetically and read the last question out. He didn't have to finish for me to know who had been watching me all night. I quickly scanned the front row until I saw her.

There, her little petite body sat in the middle of the front row with her curls showering her back, her face covered by a bowler's hat but not enough to hide the blush that was creeping up her face from her knock. I don't she even noticed that she was blushing. She was angled, most likely scowling at Annebelle for asking that question because it was obvious that she and Niall had planned this.

I wanted to run off stage and see her face, see how adorable she looks with that blush on, see how irritated she probably is but known of that mattered because I would see her. I would be able to actually see her and tell her how much I cared for her.

So I did

Before I could see what the boys were doing or if she ever turned to see me I left. I ran off stage and made my way to the back door only to be stopped right at the door.

"Where are you going?" A stage security said keeping his stretched against the door.

"I need to get out there..." I told him not really know what else to tell him. He grunted and shook his head saying, "hmm mmhmhmh"

"Please....it's important" I begged. He really really didn't understand how important this was.

He didn't seem like he would move any sooner so I turned and started running toward the back door that leads outside and then to the main entrance. It'll take long but I'm sure the boys can stall.

---Melody's POV---

He was no where to be seen. I looked all over stage an almost got on my chair to see better but he wasn't there. I realised now how badly I actually wanted to see him. I want to see him and hug him and tell him that I was so sorry for being a stupid girl.

The thing was he wasn't there, he was gone.

There was no point in me being here if he wasn't here. I was stupid in so many levels, ignoring him for what he did, never truly giving him time to explain. I just left and now he's the one that's gone but I think this time there won't be a second chance.

I got up from my seat and started shoving my way out of VIP area. Annebelle grabbed my hand and pulled me back right before I made it to the door.

"Where are you going" she shouted from the screams. I shrugged not really know I was going. I yanked my hand back and knocked on the door for the security to open it. Annebelle turned me around and made me face her.

"Please don't go yet. He'll be back." She seemed hopeful but I really wasn't. "It's over Annie. This time I think it really is over." I told her before running up the stairs that led out to the ticket booths.

I didn't think it was such a long flight of stairs but going up and up helped me realise that everything we had was beautiful and maybe one day the story will repeat but I want it to last not to be a memory.

----Harry's POV----

I guested out the door and gaped at the impact of fresh air. The instant cold breeze was refreshing for a moment but I soon got cold. I made my way to the ticket booths and walked past the security to get back in except I was pulled back from my neck and slammed to the floor.

"You think you're slick son, trying to get inside thinking I wouldn't notice" he yelled in my face. My eyes widened and I felt my blood drain out and then back into my system. This poor guy was being paid and he didn't even know how he was suppose to watch out for.

"Hey sorry mate but I need to get back in, you see I'm-" I started off as respectful as I could but was cut off. "I don't care if you need to get back inside you ain't getting anywhere." He stated and didn't seem like he was going to change his mind.

"Ugh AHH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I'M ONE OF THE GUYS PERFORMING TONIGHT AND I HAVE TO GO BACK INSIDE" I yelled at his face, all the rage inside me exploding on the guy that was just doing his job.

"Ah shit man I didn't even notice you were the curly one. The cold gots me brain fried" he lowered his tone and apologised. I nodded and mumbled a sorry and went for the door only someone slammed the door open before me and nocked me back on the floor.

"Fuck, my arse hurts enough" I mumbled. "Oh god I'm sorry" I heard a higher voice say, too high to be the security guy. I knew that voice, it was the sweet voice that I've been so desperate to hear again; now standing before me apologising for knocking me on the floor. I lifted my head to see her and saw her shocked when she noticed it was me.

"Oh." She managed to say. I smiled dumbstruck just at the sight of seeing her stand before me. She extended her hand clumsily and helped me up. Her hand was so warm, so nice to hold again it surprised me she even gave me her hand.

I never let her hand go after even though she struggled to let me go, it kinda disappointed me knowing that she didn't want to hold my hand just as much as I wanted to. I didn't know what to say or where to started so I just stayed quiet, staring at her.

"Hi..." She said breaking the silence. "Melody" I whispered. She peered out from her hat and finally looked me straight in the eyes. I couldn't take the distance anymore. I pulled her hand and crushed our bodies together into one.

"You don't know how much I've needed you, how much I've missed you." I whispered in her ear, barely audible to anyone outside our little circle.

"Ditto" she giggled, again barely a whisper. I giggled with her and hugged her tighter, wrapping my arms around her entirely.

I pulled back a bit and rested my forehead on hers. "I want you to know that I was stupid for making the bet with Louis and fo-" I began apologising all of my stupidity to her but was cut off by her lips. I was surprised but quickly responded to her loving gesture.

"I don't care about any of that anymore, I just want you. Everything else is history" she said pulling away. I smiled more and kissed her again, this time with all the passion I've contained.

"Don't leave again" I whispered.

"Never" she replied.

"Would come with me on the road. I know it's asking a lot but-" I didn't want to be away from her and I think she wanted the same because she cut me off once more.

"We'll figure it out, okay" she giggled. I took that as a yes and kissed her forehead, pulling her impossibly closer.

This is going to one happy tour.

-----The End.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is the ending to this romance. What do you guys think?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the votes and lovely comments, you all helped create to story. :')