Ch. 18 Perfect 2nd Date

Heeelllooooo! Sorry I've taken forever to upload but school's about to start and I'm still not done with my summer work so I've been really busy working on that.

Anyways. Please (I'm begging here) don't really ask about the clothes. I know that the story is very VERY fictional in that part. I honestly thought of a way but really I just imagined it happening. Sorry if it's not realistic enough.

Also don't stop commenting other things you like/dislike about the story I like to read it either way :) And don't forget to VOTE!

Can I get 35 votes for a next upload? I promise as soon as I get them I'll update the next chapter!

Thank you! Love you xxx.

WARNING - This chapter is unedited....

All Rights Reserved

---Harry's POV---

"So Harry, I was just asking the boys if they have any special girl in there lives. Do you have a special someone?" Tom asked me. I smiled at him sheepishly.

Yeah I did and she's sitting right next to me, I told myself. I want to jump out of my chair and yell out to the world that Melody is that special girl!

But I didn't. I sat there and answered politely, "Actually Tom, I think I do"

I looked directly to Melody as a answered, hopefully she caught on and realized I was talking about her. I smiled at her and then looked back at Louis who gave me a surprised look. I wink at him and grin like the love sick puppy I am.

The rest of the interview went by fast. Tom asked us the usual questions and we answered then honestly. After about an hour of questions and performing an acoustic version of "One Thing" we were able to leave.

I grabbed Melody's hand as we were leaving and led her to my car.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously but I shook my head. "Surprise" I told her.

"Oh Pwes tell me!" She asked again pouting. Oh God, she looks so cute when she does that. I just want to kiss her right there but I kept my eyes on the road. I know if I try anything she'll get mad and regret being my friend.

"Nope" I said popping the 'P'. She pouted again but didn't say anything. I smiled victoriously.

------------

I parked the car in front of the building and helped Melody get out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" she asked. She was still pouting a bit which was a very cute look on her.

"Something" I say smirking. She pouted more but didn't say anything. I can tell she's getting annoyed. I smirked even more. She's so cute when she's annoyed. God, she's just cute in general.

I took her hand and pulled her inside the building and to the elevator until we were at the roof of the building. There, I had set up this whole picnic with a perfect view of the building they were gonna play a movie on.

Yeah, it's cheesy and all but who doesn't like to watch a good, ole fashion movie on the side of a building. I opened the door to roof and let her in go first. I looked at her for any emotion but she just gasped.