Ch. 35 I Promised

Heelllooo again my lovely, patient readers! I know it’s been like 2 weeks since I last update but I just didn’t have time to update before. My schoolwork was first so I want to apologize for keeping you waiting :)

Short A/N; Hope you like this chapter

Love ya xxx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Harry’s POV---

“Where the bloody hell IS HE?” Simon blew like a volcano, exploding in our faces. He looked at us with beady eyes expecting someone to answer him but everyone just stayed quiet.; even Paul looked frightened.

“Is someone going to give me an answer or…” He repeated what I had just thought more quieter this time.

He looked at us individually; first to Liam, who shook his head confidently, then to Louis, who mirrored Liam’s actions, Zayn shrugged and looked away, I did the same.

“Well, one of you better find that boy if not the tour is canceled and we’ll head back to London.” Simon gave his final statement, turned on heels and left. We stayed frozen in our spots for a minute before I moved back to the couch.

We were already, bags packed, tickets confirmed; all we were missing was Niall but he was gone. Literally one day I found him in his room fixing his book bag and the next day he’s not here.

Book bag! He was packing something to go somewhere…. But where and with who? Gosh, Nialler why did you have to leave now!

“Has anyone called Annebelle? Maybe she’s with him or knows where he is.” Liam spoke.  We waited for someone to say something before he rolled his eyes and dialed a number.

“I’m going to go get food, maybe he’s hiding at Nando’s!” Louis smiled; he would crack a joke now.

“I go with you” I can’t stand being in this tension any longer. I hope Liam locates him.

--------------------------------

---Melody’s POV---

I found her…. I found her safe, not okay but safe. 5 days past since the disappearance of my mom, we were on our way to notify the police again that she does exist and is missing when Niall stopped by a food store to get a drink.

 As he was going in, he saw a body lying in the alley between the stores that looked awfully familiar. I was in the car with Annebelle when we see him coming with a body in his arms, it was such a blur; I don’t even remember leaving the car.

All I know is that the body was my mothers and that was with me again. Now after 5 days, she’s in the hospital in recovery from over dose. My mother will never learn better.

I can’t stand looking at her in the state that she’s in, I got up from the chair and headed down to the café where Niall and Annebelle were eating.

“You okay?” Annebelle asked worriedly. I nodded and took a seat next to her. She handed me a parfait but I turned it down, I’m not in good state to eat now.

“You have to eat something or you’ll faint” Niall spoke, he would know about food; I laughed humorlessly to my own joke.

“I’m not hungry, I’ll eat something later” I said weakly which didn’t convince them much but they didn’t push it. After a while, a phone went off disturbing the quietness of the café.

“Shit!” Niall quickly rejected the call, silencing his phone. Annebelle shook her head slightly. I wonder what that was all about and why did he reject the call?