Ch. 24 The Official Date and More...

Hellloooo Again :D I decided to updated second time to replace that I couldn’t update on Sunday.

So I hope you all liked the chapter….. I know it was very confusing but that’s because it was misread.

Just to clear everyone’s doubt, Harry IS NOT playing Melody BUT Carter understood it like that so that’s why he’s all confused about it.

Also I added a picture of how the dress sort of looks like. I imagined it in my head so it’s not the exact thing but it’s the closest thing I could find. Hope you all like it :)

I also added pictures of what Harry sort of wore and of the restaurant.

THE PICTURES ARE IN A PHOTOBUCKET SLIDESHOW

On the side if you want to take a look

So this is the date everyone’s been asking about…. HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOVE YA XXX.

All Rights Reserved

---Harry’s POV---

I’ve spend all day making tonight perfect. Louis convinced me to get a tux and I made reservations on this private restaurant. Lou even gave me ‘extra cover’ just in case anything does happen tonight but I highly doubt it. But, I don’t mind any more, I just want to make that girl happy.

I’ve been outside her apartment for 20 minutes because I got here to early and I don’t want to seem weird for arriving 20 minutes early. I feel so nervous, my hands are sweaty and I think my forehead is sweating a bit under the curls.

God, what is wrong with me! Why I’m I nervous about a date. I’ve been on plenty of dates; I’m Harry Styles. I fix my hair in the review mirror and climb out of the car. I go up to her apartment and knock on the door. I heard pushing and muffling before the door opened. I felt my eyes go wide and my mouth drops to the floor.

There in the door frame stood the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She looked as if she had just come out a magazine. She wore a long, pink flowy dress with pink and creamy flowers scattered around her bust and then they spread out to the rest of the dress until they disappear at the bottom. It outlined all her curves, making her look so hot it made me hot.

Melody. God, what I’m I going to do with this girl. Right when I thought she couldn’t get any hotter, she did the impossible. Tonight’s going to be amazing.  I smile at her, showing off my dimples.

“Melody you look breath taking beautiful” I whisper not trusting my own voice as I lean in. She blushes lightly making her look even more beautiful.

“You don’t look too bad yourself” She whispers back with a lustful voice. Oh lord save me now; her in that dress and that voice aren’t helping my desires for her. If I kiss her tonight, I won’t be able to stop.  I unconsciously smile my heart breaking smile and stretch my hand out to her.