Ch. 12 All Harry's Fault

PLEASE READ THIS IT’S VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

(A/N)  Heeellloooo my awesome readers! I’m so sorry it took me so long to update. It’s just that I’ve been having a bit of writers block so I’ve been avoiding my laptop. But last night I have a very interesting dream, which gave me inspiration. My dream was just basically the morning seen that you’re gonna read now ……

I really hope you like it and Sorry about the rant in the comments. You all have been asking a lot on how they get their clothes on. Well truth is I’m not sure. I’ve seen my friends do it while being handcuffed but it’s very complicated so if guys can imagine your own version go head!

So enjoy this chapter and don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Love you xxx.

P.S. Guess this wasn’t that important but I just wanted to apologize to you all and clear a couple of things out :] Thanks if you read it though!

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Melody's POV---

     When your half wake and half asleep, you start to wonder if what you’re seeing is really or a dream. I woke up to find my left hand tangled with Harry's right hand. He's sleeping on his side and snoring slightly. He looked so cute asleep; his curls were barely covering his eyes. Now that he was sleeping, I took a good look at him. I understand now why Carter is so crazy over him; he really is a cute boy. My eyes roomed down his face to his bare chest. Whoa, he was toned, very toned. I felt my mouth start to get watery just seeing him like that. Oh God, what am I doing! Why am I drooling over this Jerk!

     I must have not taken my eyes of his chest cause I heard a chuckle and it made me jump. I literally jumped off the bed and pulled Harry on top of me, making us both land on the floor with a 'thump.'

"Like what you see?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to wiggle my way from under him. It was useless. He laughed again and pinned both of my hands down on the floor. I squirmed more but he kept me still. Wow, he was strong! He straddled me while keeping my hands pinned, our handcuffs jingled cause I kept on trying to get away from him.

"Harry get off of me!" I whispered. I didn't want to wake anyone up, it’s probably still early. He just shook his head and smirked at me. His eyes roomed every inch of my face, down to my chest and stopped. I followed his gaze and saw that my shirt was exposing my bra which exposed a breast a bit. Since it was two sizes too big for me, I had cropped the collar and here were the consequences.

"Eyes up here Styles" I laughed at him making him blush. "You want to get off of me now?" I asked him again. He nodded trying to hide his blush. He slowly stood up, pulling me to my feet as well. I shook my head and sat back on the bed, fixing my shirt.

"Um.. Morning" He said taking a seat next to me. "Morning" I responded and glanced at the clock, it read 8:15. Eh, I guess it was okay to wake up now. That’s when it hit me. I have work today and I'm supposed to be in the cafe shop at 8!

"OMG IM LATE" I jumped off the bed and ran straight to my closet, dragging a confused Harry along.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?" He asked pulling me back. "Harry, I'm late for work! Now grab your clothes and change." I shouted and turned around so he could change. I don't know how he did it but he changed and pretty quick too!