≪•◦ Chapter 9 ◦•≫

You couldn't believe your ears. You didn't know if it was just the romantic atmosphere that made you think that the Xiao told you he loves you.

You were afraid to ask to make sure that you heard it right. But you were atleast 75% postive that you definitely heard it right.

"Hey...say something will you.." Xiao mumbled as he hid his face as he rested his head on the crook of your neck feeling embarrased.

You then smiled at him as you patted his head.

"I love you too." You whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

He automatically pulled away and stared at you straight in the eye. "You do?"

You got a bit shocked as he was currently looking at your blusbing expression but you nevertheless nodded in response with a smile.

"Of course I do." You said as you placed a hand on top of his as he intertwined it.

He cupped your face with his other hand as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead and then rested his forehead leaning on your own.

"I'm glad." He whispered with a smile as you two continued to sit there admiring the view as you soon fell asleep in his arms.

He carried you back down inside your restaurant and tucked you in bed after whispering a small goodnight.

He was about to take his leave till you immediately held his hand as you didn't want him to leave but still half asleep.

Aka every romance scene ever.

He then decided to sleep beside you as he sat on a chair beside your bed and continued to hold your hand gently.

He stared at your sleeping figure lovingly as he carressed your hair gently.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

You then woke up to a quite tight squeeze on your hand. You woke up to see Xiao on the seat beside you shifting around and mumbling all kinds of stuff as a look of pain was painted on his face.

You then gently held both your hand with his as you gently caressed his face.

He then woke up with a loud gasp and sweat trailing off from his face.

"Are you ok?" You asked worriedly as he held onto your hand tight.

Seeing that he was still in a state of unease you shifted over in your bed to give his space to lie down.

He just stared at you for a bit as you patted the empty space signaling him to lie down.

He hesitantly took your offer and laid down next to you.

You held his hand gently and gave a small kiss on his cheeks.

"Go to sleep. Don't worry, I'll be here." You reassured with a small smile as he blushed a bit from the kiss.

He then rested his eyes as you hummed him a simple tune and gently rubbed the back of his hand.

You continued doing so as you both slept one of the best sleep you've both had in years as you laid there in each others arms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Next morning✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You shifted around in bed as you instantly remembered the events of last night and shot up sitting straight on the bed.

"Oh you're finally awake." Xiao said with a deadpan look.

"Xiao!? You're still here.."

"Well I left a few times but...I wanted to spend time with you.." Xiao mumbled the last part softly as he looked away blushing.

"How was your sleep?" You asked as you smiled at him.

.

.

.

"You kicked me off." he said turning to you with a deadpan expression.

"Eh-" you stuttered at the sudden change of atmosphere.

"You kicked me off the bed." He repeated with the same expression.

"W-well...it's a small bed!" You whined in forgiveness trying to defend yourself.

"Hm? Then maybe this position would be better?" He teased with a smirk as he currently pushing you back down on the bed as he was on top of you while smirking and staring staright down into your eyes.

You blushed at the sudden gust of courage that blew through him as you stared at him in shock.

"At a loss for words are we?" He said with a smirk.

Just then a sudden gust of courage blew through you as well as you gave him a quick soft peck on the lip and caught him off gurad.

He stared at you for a few seconds before rolling off the bed and sitting on the floor while covering his face in his hands.

You smirked then leaned your head towards him.

"Look who's so sly now~" you teased as you poked his cheek as he looked at you with one of the most flustered expression you've seen.

[A/N: HDBSBSHSHB PLEASE JUST LOOK AT HIM T^T♡]

You were caught of guard with his expression as he looked like a flustered little kitty as he just mumbled a small "Tsk" in reaponse.

You chuckled at him and placed a soft kiss on his blushing cheek which obviously didn't help in him controlling his emotions.

"Want some almond tofu for breakfast?" You asked with a smile as your gaze never left his.

He just nodded lightly in response as he gave out an excited aura.

You chuckled at his reaction and went ahead and prepared his almond tofu.