≪•◦ Chapter 10 ◦•≫

It's been quite a couple of weeks now till you and Xiao started dating. You two basically still held up the same lifestyle.

You attending to your customers at the restaurant and then you two just spending time together whenever you two weren't busy.

It was currently your day off and you were sleeping in comfortably in your bed till you woke up to the sound of knocing on your door.

You hazily got up from bed and half asleep went to open the door.

You were met by your lover dressed up all formal and fancy as an embarrassed bashful expression was dancing across his face as he held out a boquet of your favorite flowers in his hands.

"Go get ready. Were going...on a date.." he mumbled while still avoiding eye contact and handing you the boquet of flowers.

You sleepy state stared at him as your heart was ever so quickly skipping a beat.

"Well you look handsome." You said with a sly smirk as you leaned your head on the frame of the door and happily accepted the flowers.

"I-I know! So get ready." He said with a bashful expression as a blush graced over his features.

"Aight give me a sec." You said with a small chuckle.

You went back inside and placed the boquet on a small vase as you smiled at the gesture Xiao initiated.

You got ready, brushed tour teeth, put on clothes that fancied you, you did your hair, all that jazz.

You stared at the mirror looking for anything in your features that screamed 'what the fuck is that piece of shit on your face' just to make sure you looked somehow presentable.

When you finally felt contented on how you looked, you took a deep breathe as you felt a bit nervous.

You and Xiao spent almost every single hour in each others presence while spending time together however you never really went on a date together. You never went on a date your whole life for that matter.

You took up the courage and went back to Xiao who was patiently waiting in front of your door like a lost little kitten.

"Aight let's go?" You said with a smile as you let out your hand waiting for him to hold it.

He gently held your hand in his and interlocked it together as he held you close to him while picking you up bridal style.

"Ah wait where are we even going?" You asked confused.

"Were going to Mondstadt." He replied nonchalantly.

"WHAT!? ISN'T THAT LIKE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TEYVAT!?"

"Mhm." Xiao just nodded gently and before you could even utter another word, you felt a sudden gush of wind against your face and closed your eyes.

And as you opened them again you were met with the very sight of the gates of Mondstadt right before your very eyes as your mouth hang open in shock.

You looked around in pure fascination as this was the first time you've ever been to Mondstadt.

You continued looking around as you saw that there seems to be some decorations around the place.

"Is there some kind of festival going on?

You asked while your eyes were glued onto your surrounding as you stared at everything fascinated.

"It's apparently the Windblume Festival here in Mondstadt. That's why I took you here to see it." He explained while a smile was threatening to form as he stared at your amazed figure.

You both then hurriedly looked at all the stalls and all the games to play. Xiao was hesitant at first but he did bring you here to enjoy so he tagged along.

You two played lots of different games. As you two were roaming around, a sing-sing voice then interrupted you.

"Oh if it isn't Xiao~" A bard looking boy purred.

As Xiao caught a glimpse of who spoke his name his expression slightly changed into one of annoyance as he felt that his time with you was interrupted.

"It's...yOu.." Xiao uttered in annoyance.

"Aww come on no need to seem so annoyed~ OH! IS THIS HER!" The bard asked in excitement as his gaze landed to you.

"I'm Venti!" The male, who you discovered was named Venti, exclaimed as he shook yout hand.

"Ah I'm Y/n." You said in return with a polite smile.

"Morax and Xiao here talks to me a lot about you!" He said as he smirked over to Xiao.

Xiao blushed as he glared at Venti from behind you.

"Morax..?" You asked not sure if your fucked up memory was kicking in again or if you really just didn't know the mentioned male.

"He means Zhongli." Xiao clarified as you let out a small 'oh'.

Xiao then cleared his throat as he took your hand in his.

"Well if you'll excuse us, we have some more plans to attend to." Xiao said sternly as he immediately flew away with you while Venti was left there as he smirked.

"You finally found love huh."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Xiao then landed you both at the balcony of what you recognized was Wangshu Inn.

"You could've atleast warned me before we took off!" You playfully whined as you fixed the hems of the shirt/dress you were wearing.

"He would have stopped me if I did." He said as he squinted his eyes at the thought and walked towards what seemed to be an empty table.

Your gaze follow his steps as you saw him move one chair ushering you to sit on it while having a small blush on his face.

"Were having dinner here tonight..if that's ok with you..." he said hesitantly a bit worried that you wouldn't like the thought of eating outside.

You then flew into his arms and hugged him tight.

"How did I ever get so lucky as to get someone like you in my life.." you mumbled lovingly as you burried your face into the crook of his neck.

He was a bit startled but nevertheless smiled at your actions and let out a relieved sigh as you seemed to like the gesture he prepared for you.

"The food's gonna get cold." He said in his usual stoic expression while trying to surpass the giddy feeling he had in his chest whenever you act so happy around him.

The two of you then took your time and ate together while chatting about all kinds of stuff as you sat underneath the glissening light of the stars above you.