≪•◦ Chapter 13 ◦•≫

Xiao's POV

I dashed hurriedly towards the harbor only to be met by the sight of demons roaming free in search of human flesh to conquer.

I saw the other adepti doing their best to with hold the attacks along with Zhongli helping out aswell.

"What's the situation?" I asked sternly as I jumped to where the other adepti were.

"Well as you can see, were under attack."

"I take it you already know about his return am I right?" Ganyu, one of the adeptus, asked me as I responded with a nod.

All the adepti then positioned themselves as they did their best to protect the most they can from the summoned demons.

Demons were spawning as I contiuously slashed every single one with pure rage and revenge for my past comrades running through my veins.

"They keep comming." I stated while pasuing to catch my breath.

"It seems that if we can do as much as to kill Bosacius, we can get rid of all these demons at once." Zhongli suggested.

I looked around looking for any signs of the said man in sight but to no avail found none.

"That pussy. Won't even go down to the battlefield." I mumbled under my breath.

"Woah there! Who you calling a pussy huh?~" and just like that, there the fucker was.

"You.." I growled as I glared at him.

"I just had to take care of a few unnecessary matters is all."

"After all these years, you're still the same piece of shit you were back then." I said as I gritted my teeth and clenched the spear on my hands.

"I can't say the same about you. You've become soft Alatus." He said with a sly smirk dancing across his lips.

I held my position fot a bit before finally deciding to go on the attack.

He dodged it easily as I kept slashing and slashing with my spear not holding back even just to spare one more second of his life.

Memories of the past adeptus kept flooding into my memory as I kept slashing as he kept dodging with no hesitation.

"Everything was going fine...and yet your greed controled everything!"

"Oh you mean about those stupid losers? Are you still hooked up about those people who died 2,000 years ago?"

I glared at his cold hearted statement as I gritted my teeth.

"I suggest you focus on the deaths you have now." He chuckled with that same sly look he gave as he kept dodging each of my attacks.

Nothing was getting inside my brain as all the sounds of cries and demons were blocked out of my hearing.

All I cared right now, is to see this fucker in front of me die.

"Soft huh..?" I mumbled under my breath as I prepared for attack.

"Let's see how soft I am after I kill you with my bare hands." I glared at him as all the power I had inside was getting released.

We fought a full on battle one on one as revenge and hatred was taking over my senses. I couldn't hear anything else. I didn't care about anything else.

"Think you're so tough huh? Let's see how tough you are once you find your little doll." He said as he mumbled the last part quite lowly with a smirk.

I stopped to process and think carefully about what he said.

And that was the moment that I realized that the usual cheerful voice I soon turned to love, was screaming my name in agony all this time.

"Y/n...WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N!?" I shouted in pure rage as I tackled him down and pierced my spear through my opponent's leg.

"Heh. Not so tough now are you? I was just following my original plan in the first place." He said with an eerie sadistic smile.

"Killing every single one of the adeptus. And I'm gonna kill you..through her!" He said as he laughed amused.

As that one line rang throughout my ears, that broke the final straw.

I slashed him through his chest without another thought as I dashed away in search of Y/n.

"Y/n...please be ok.."

I looked everywhere. Through every single mountain, every single rice field, river, the restaurant and yet she was still nowhere to be seen.

I felt my body getting weaker as the drawbacks from the power I used awhile ago were finally starting to kick in.

"Y/n where are you.." I muttered as I mustered up the strength to keep looking for her.

My heart suddenly dropped as I suddenly noticed that her screams for help could no longer be heard throught my senses.

"Y/n...? Y/n!" I frantically dashed through everywhere around Teyvat and still absolutely no sight of her.

I went back to her restaurant as I felt her presence the strongest there.

All the furniture was destroyed and scattered around the pleace hinting to an obvious fight of somesort taking place.

I stared at the spot I left her. Come to think of it...I left her crying.

My chest felt tight as my train of thought started to get foggy as I kept cursing words in my brain and scramvling around the place im seatch of even the slightest clue that may lead to y/n.

I then noticed a strange teapot that I didn't notice as one of Y/n's just laying there across the room that was releasing adeptal energy.

And that's when it hit me.

She was in a realm.

I hurriedly rushed over to the teapot and did my best to activate it.

As I finally activated the teapot and entered it, there she was.

"Y/n..?"