𝐗𝐗.

· · ───────༻〄༺─────── · ·

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

·𖥸·

ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ

· · ───────༻〄༺─────── · ·

FLASHING LIGHTS blinded Thomas's memory, flaring every inch of his brain with moments that had been forgotten.

"Who put us here?", he heard, recognizing his own voice.

"We don't know."

Images of people in white, working away in a lab, began appearing.

All he could see was white and blue, the colors mocking his longing of more.

More answers.

That was until Teresa took over his view, her bright eyes staring back at his own.

"Excellent, Thomas. Come with me", a blonde woman whispered over his shoulder, making him loose sight of Teresa, her dark hair leaving his view.

"Thomas. Wicked is good", the blonde woman spoke again.

And then, his heart jumped at the tragedy of a sight flickering from boy to boy.

Minho, Gally, Frypan.

It only continued, showcasing those who he knew encased in tubes filled with water, drowning them slowly.

"I can't keep watching them die", he heard himself say.

"Wait! Thomas!", he heard Teresa scream, but he didn't look back.

Not until he heard her voice.

And all of the sudden, the white and blue turned into red.

"They're taking me in. I know they are. They only kept me here in fear that I would find a way to stop this. They're getting too suspicious now that you've joined. You are going to have to continue this alone, Thomas", the voice said.

But he couldn't see her, he couldn't see Josephine.

"No. They won't. I won't let them", he heard himself say to her.

"Teresa found out. It's only a matter of time", Josephine spoke.

"She won't say anything. I know she won't. She lov-", he whispered.

"Yes, she loves you, Thomas. She truly does, but she doesn't understand what we are fighting against, what we are fighting for and you know what that means", she whispered back.