𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

03.

┏━━━━━━༻〄༺━━━━━━┓

ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏs

┗━━━━━━༻〄༺━━━━━━┛

°•. ✧ .•°

THE GENTLE WAVES of the deep blue sea fought against the clouded sky, a sudden sigh of content escaped her lips as the scent of salt surrounded her.

That was until it began to suffocate her. 

Suffocate. 

Suffocate. 

Wake. 

"Jo! Jo! Josephine!", Gally yelled at the girl who was peacefully sleeping, wrapped in her white hammock, warmth embracing her in a deep slumber. 

"What!", Jo yelled back at the tall and broad blond boy standing over her figure, gasping for air at the sudden startle. She took continuous deep breaths as she glared at the boy's figure, her eyes narrowing with each breath.

"The actual shuck Gally. Could you not have woken me up gently, like a normal human being?", asked Jo as she slowly got onto her feet, leaving the warmth behind.

Gally didn't reply, or rather couldn't as he was painted scarlet red due to the lack of breathing his laughter denied. Running her right hand through her hair, Josephine grabbed her black jacket and begun swinging at the laughing boy. 

"Stop laughing, you prick", Jo said, each word ending with Gally getting hit with her jacket.

"Ah come on, gentle isn't my thing", Gally finally spoke, as he held the left side of his torso, taking deep breaths in and out, just as Jo had done. 

Jo groaned at his comment and pointed her finger towards her mouth, pretending to throw up. "Oh slim it", Gally told her as he started laughing, soon joined by a still irritated Jo.