𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

02.

┏━━━━━━༻〄༺━━━━━━┓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ

┗━━━━━━༻〄༺━━━━━━┛

°•. ✧ .•°

HER HEART DRUMMED and drummed, ringing the echoes through her ears as she released the breath of fresh air she had stored away. 

"Holy shit!", she finally spoke after what seemed to be an eternity of silence. She spun in small circles, slightly tripping over her feet as she eyed the walls that towered over her, making the plethora of green suddenly dull.

Her senses were frantic, heightening at every aspect of the unknown place. Her ears, faintly ringing, met the sounds of the chatter of different voices, mixing as to create one noise. She looked back at the boys, who were still watching her every move.

They stared at her face, then at her hair, then at... "Have some fucking respect, you animals!", she exclaimed at them, disgusted by their actions.

Each one of their eyes widened, some shook their head, others exclaimed a mouth full of apologies. "Everyone get back to work", Alby commanded, giving the girl a sympathetic smile. Little by little, the crowd of boys began to disappear until only Alby and Newt were left besides her.

"It's okay, I'll handle this one Newt", Alby told him. With a soft nod, Newt left, his eyes never leaving the new girl.

"Let me begin", Alby said as he watched the overwhelmed expression on the girl's face getting worse and worse. "I know that you must be scared, but nothing will harm you", Alby spoke, trying to reassure the girl.

Usually, Alby was one to have an intimidating appearance, however, as he stared at the girl, he couldn't bring it to himself to be anything but gentle.

"What is this place?", the girl asked, her eyes glued onto the grey walls. "We call it The Glade, just as I had mentioned before", Alby answered, starting to walk small steps forward.  The girl stood still for a moment, her feet sinking into the ground, then gathered enough strength to place her right foot forward.