Chapter 51: Peace For Now

A light kissing on my neck was what woke me up. A smile slipped out involuntarily as Rykan's lips moved over my neck, his arms tightening around me and bringing me closer to him, my bare back pressed up against his bare chest.

"You were supposed to let me sleep in before Cassie and Renzo get here," I said without opening my eyes.

"Stop being so attractive and I'll be able to let you sleep in," he murmured against my skin, his hand sliding down my stomach and to my hip, pulling my ass back against him.

We'd been making up for our time apart, or so Rykan said. After the fight with Catelyn and Damon, we had to lay low. Francesca and Cassie came up with a brew for me to take everyday to keep my aura muted but still allowed me to use my abilities. Xander and Addie insisted we not be part of the report to The Elders so that it would hopefully draw less attention to me and what happened that day. So after we finally left that mess and got home, Rykan immediately carried me upstairs and we'd barely left the room for three days.

His lips brushed against my mark and I sighed as the pleasure shot through me, grinding back against him. He growled lowly and slid his hand down between my legs, petting teasing circles against my inner thigh. "You still want to sleep in?" He asked.

"Well not anymore," I said, opening my eyes and glancing back at him. He gave me his signature troublemaking smirk and grabbed my hip, pulling me on my back and climbing over me.

"And what do you want now?" He asked, kissing over my neck, down between my breasts and over my stomach, kissing right above where I was already aching for him.

"I want you to do the same thing I've been asking you to do since I saw you in my dreams," I said, raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled and bent his head down, kissing over my clit and making me inhale sharply. I raised my hips towards him and slid my hand down to his head, threading my fingers in his hair and whimpering when his tongue swept over my clit, back and forth and then in circles around it. His hand slid up and he sunk two fingers inside me, making my let out another strangled moan.

His tongue moved over me and his fingers moved in and out of me until I was clenching, until I was almost at release and then he slowed down, lifting his head and looking up at me. "I need you," he said, pressing a kiss against my hip and looking up at me with those beautiful copper eyes.

"Then have me," I breathed, biting my lip as he sunk his fingers in deeper.

He moved up and settled between my legs, bringing his lips down on mine just as he thrusted inside of me. I whimpered in the kiss and he started moving, his hand coming up and hooking around my knee, lifting it up as he thrust into me, pressing me into the bed and making my toes curl.

"Kora," he murmured, moving his kisses down to my neck, against my mark. He sucked on the spot and I gasped as another layer of pleasure shot through me. He tightened his hold on my leg and moved faster, sunk deeper and thrusted harder.

"Rykan," I whimpered, clutching his shoulders, my nails digging into his back as he moved in and out, over and over. His body was so in tune with mine, our connection so much stronger than it was even before, that his pleasure built on top of mine until I was clenching on him, until every motion felt even more intense, every thrust felt like an even more pleasurable caress inside me until that pleasure reached its height.

I moaned and he groaned, thrusting deep into me as we both came. I throbbed around him and buried my face in his neck as I whimpered through the orgasm. He panted against my neck and thrusted one more time, groaning again before relaxing his body on me. He lifted his head and kissed me, his lips moving against mine in the most completing way possible.