Chapter 21: Just A Shower

Rykan's mouth quirked into a smile when I said yes to the shower and he quickly tugged the shirt off me, tossing it to the side. His eyes drifted down, darkening and flickering as they traveled up and down over me. His eyes returned to mine and he leaned forward, pressing his forehead against mine.

"So," he kissed my nose. "Fucking," he kissed my cheek. "Perfect," he whispered, placing a quick peck against my lips before hooking his fingers in my pants and tugging them down.

I inhaled sharply and watched as he pulled them down, tugging on my leg to step out of them. He slid back up, sliding his hands on the outside of my legs, my hips, my waist, until he was standing in front of me again.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he murmured, bringing his hand up to my neck and placing a delicate kiss against my bruised face. "So beautiful."

I relaxed more and his hands came around, trailing along my bra. He kept his eyes on mine as he unhooked it, sliding it off my arms. He still kept his eyes on mine, even as he bent down and tugged my panties down, again sliding his hand up my calf and tugging on it until I stepped out. He never broke eye contact, sliding his hands up my naked body once again, resting them on my waist. It was weird to be so exposed to him and yet the way he was so delicate with me took away some of the anxiety.

"Take my pants off, angel," he murmured, nuzzling my nose. "I want to look at you but I won't until we both have something to look at."

God, why was I so attracted to him right now? I nodded and brought my hands up to his hips, hooking my fingers around the waist band of his shorts. I breathed in slowly before sinking down, tugging his shorts with me. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, I wasn't quite ready for that. His cock sprang free, showing he was feeling attracted to me, too.

I tried very hard not to stare as he stepped out of the shorts and I stood to face him. But then he backed up, his eyes drifting down my body. Damn, there was something about the way he did that, something about it made me feel like I could feel exactly where he was looking, a soft caress across my whole body. I let my eyes drift down, too. I already knew his torso was too perfect to be real but as my eyes descended, I wondered how in the hell he would ever fit in me. He was huge and hard and... Oh God.

"Fuck," Rykan growled, making my eyes snap back up to him.

His eyes were still lower, right on my breasts.

"Shit, angel," he said, lifting his eyes to mine. "You're so fucking perfect it's like I made you myself."

I exhaled unsteadily, a blush reaching my cheeks. He stepped forward and pressed a kiss against the side of my head, near my ear.

"Come on," he murmured, lifting me and placing me in the shower.

He stepped in after me, his chest and cock brushing against me as he guided me forward and reached around me to turn on the shower. I gasped when the water first hit me but he adjusted it until it was nice and warm, his arms coming around me, wrapping around my waist as the water came down.

"Your skin feels so good," he said, pulling me tighter against him.

I could feel his hardness pressed against my back and it made me want to tell him I was okay with shower sex after all. God, I wanted to wrap my hand around him. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted...

"Easy, baby," he growled lowly. "I wanted to give you time after everything that's happened but if you're going to be imagining it then I might as well do it."

Geeze, that didn't help, it just made me think about it even more, making that ache worse. He growled again, his arms tightening around me.

"Fuck, Kora. Do you want me to take you right now?" He asked, nipping at my ear. "Your scent is driving me crazy."