Midnight Threesome(version 2)

(Ezra pov)
I park in front of my house after a long day of work I look across the street to look at my girlfriends house Sabine Wren to see her car was gone but her sister Sabby car was still park so she was home but not Sabine. I enter my house and took off my shoes then put my keys on the hanger I head into the kitchen to start making myself some dinner after a long day at work I open the freezer to grab some hamburger meat then I put it in the microwave and turn it on to defrost it I also grab a bag of Fries as well I put the Fries on the counter before pouring grease into a small pot about half away then I place the pot on the stove before turning it on. I cook my food then head to the living room I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV I ate my food as I watch TV for the rest of the night. I finish my burger and fries I shut the TV off then took my plate to the sink I place the plate in the sink I look at the time to see it was almost 10pm "I better get ready for bed I said as I head to my bathroom. I took a shower, then I brush my teeth then I head to my room i lay down on my bed and turn off my light but I grab my phone and check my message on it to my surprise I got no message from Sabine or from the gang so I decide to message Sabine and tell her goodnight.

*at Sabine House(her bedroom)*

(No one pov)
Sabine phone buzz as it receive Ezra text but Sabine bed was moving back snd forth smacking the bedframe into the wall. Sabine was bend over with her hands on the bed gripping it tightly as her legs were spread apart and she was thrusting into roughly with a Strap-on by her own sister Sabby. Sabby continue to pound into Sabine pussy from behind as she grip Sabine tightly as she pull her hairs "you like this Sabine?you like being fuck by your little sister?Scabby as she as she pull Sabine hair some more making Sabine moan louder as she nod her head. Sabby keep pounding her from behind roughly before she pull out and flip her over on her back before kissing her roughly as she began to squeeze Sabine breast making Sabine moan crazy Sabby pull away from Sabine before she slam the strap on into Sabine pussy then Sabby began to pound Sabine pussy again. Sabine felt her entire body move and so did her bed as she pounded like an animal. Sabby continue to pound Sabine but she stop when she saw Sabine phone ringing "w-who is it?Sabine ask as she try to gain her breathe well trying to reach her phone but Sabby grab her phone to see it was Ezra calling "it Ezra Sabby said "l-let me a-answer it Sabine said as she reach for her phone but Sabby smirk as she answer the phone "hello?Sabby ask "oh sabby?is Sabine sleeping?Ezra ask Sabby put a hand over Sabine mouth before she began to move her hips "no,she busy at the moment Sabby said with a smirk as she speed up abit "hey Ezra,you busy?Sabby ask "No why?Ezra ask "well I would like you to help with something it take two Sabby said "sure I help I be right over Ezra said "alright I be waiting Sabby said as she hang up then she place both of her hands on her hips before she resume thrusting "Ezra will be here soon, and he going to help me domination your body sis Sabby said as she continue to fuck Sabine.

Ezra knock on Sabine house door but got nothing so he decide to enter the house. Ezra look around the house to find it empty "Sabine?Sabby?Ezra called out but still got nothing so he head upstairs but he heard some banging coming upstairs follow by moaning it sound like more then one so Ezra walk upstairs and he saw Sabine bedroom door open abit he got close to the door as the moaning got louder he look between the crack of the door and he was shock to what he watching he see both Sabine and Sabby both naked on Sabine bed with Sabby in front of Sabine face-fucking her mouth roughly but Ezra was getting turn on as he watch the lesbian action between sisters but sabby look at the door and smile as she see Ezra standing there "don't just stand there Bridger,come in Sabby said sexually Ezra walk in the room and close the bedroom door behind him "what are you doing?Ezra ask as he watch "what does it look like, I'm fucking your girlfriend Sabby said as she moan as she hear Sabine gagging Ezra just watch the action "you know Ezra, it fun with Sabine had another of her holes fill Sabby said with a smirk Ezra look at Sabby before he look at Sabine then he made his choice. Ezra remove his clothes then he walk to the bed and got on it behind Sabine Ezra spit on his hand and use his spit to make his dick wet "go ahead Ezra, take her pussy Sabby said Ezra place his tip by Sabine pussy before he push into Sabine making her moan as her eyes roll into the back of her head in pure pleasure. Both Ezra and Sabby began to fuck Sabine in her mouth and pussy thrusting like animals Sabby moan as she keep face-fucking Sabine as Ezra pound her pussy Ezra lean forward to suck on Sabby breast twirling his tongue around her nipple making sabby moan louder "Yes Ezra suck my breast!Sabby said as she moan louder Ezra leave Sabby breast before he grab the back of Sabby head to kiss her shoving his tongue down her throat Sabby was surprised at first but then she close her eyes and kiss Ezra back moving her tongue around his trying to fight for domination in their mouth.

Sabby and Ezra then decide to try a new position with Sabine by having Ezra on his back with Sabine on top of him well Sabby was behind her thrusting into her ass and Ezra thrusting into her pussy with a rapid speed. Sabine was moaning so much as she felt her breast bounce with every thrust by Ezra and Sabby. Ezra continue to pound Sabine pussy he watch as Sabine breast bounce he grab Sabine breast and brought the right breast to his mouth Ezra suck and lick Sabine breast making Sabine moan more as she wrap her arms around Ezra as she hang on tightly as she and Ezra cum together but Sabby didn't so she stop thrusting. Sabine was laying on her back breathing heavily after several orgasm but Sabby and Ezra wasn't done yet Ezra was standing by Sabine dresser with Sabby on top of it as she hang on to Ezra as he pound her pussy "oohh!Fuck!pound my pussy!Sabby moan as Ezra keep pounding her pussy on the dresser. Sabby was bend over the bed as Ezra pound her ass and slapping her ass as well "I'm going to cum all over your breast Sabby!Ezra said as he keep pounding her ass roughly. Sabby was on her back with ezra on top of her thrusting his dick into her breast as she held them around his dick Sabby had her mouth open sticking her tongue out as the tip of his dick slide on her tongue Ezra groan as he speed up his thrust as he felt himself cumming "I'M CUMMING!Ezra said as he thrust a fee more times before he cum all over Sabby breast and tongue Sabby sigh happily as she felt Ezra cum all over her chest and face. Ezra stop cumming he lay down on the bed breathing heavily well Sabby lick his cum off her chest Sabby smirk as she finished cleaning herself she lay down next to Ezra "that...was...fun Sabby said as she snuggle to Ezra "wild, think Sabine still alive?Ezra ask as he look at Sabine but she was pass out from exhaustion after several rounds of rough wild sex Sabby smile "she be fine but I'm not done with you yet so get some rest after we recharge me and you are going at it again Sabby said as she kiss him on his lips before closing her eyes.

*in the afternoon*

(Ezra pov)
I open my eyes to look around to see I wasn't in my room or my house I sit up but my body felt so sore I rub my eyes I look to see I was a Sabine house but I was naked as well then I remember last night I had a wild Threesome with Sabine and her twin sister Sabby but Sabby was a animal in bed to both me and Sabine. I heard groans coming beside me I look to see Sabine sleeping naked on the right side of the bed I look to my left side to see Sabby sleeping naked as well then I notice Sabine was moving abit before she open her eyes she saw me and smile "morning baby Sabine said "morning love I said as I lean down and kiss her on the lips "so last night,what happen?Sabine said "yeah it was wild Ezra said Sabine sit up and stretch her arms "come on let Sabby sleep some more she must be tired after the pounding you give her several times like you did to me Sabine said with a smirk I shake my head "but we need a shower first I said Sabine stood up and grab my hand "then what are we waiting for Sabine said as we had to the bathroom for a shower fun.

This is the start of my second Sabezra Book and this was requested by Sabinexoxo please follow her. If you have a request for this book let me know.

Spartanleader out