Arcade

(Ezra pov)
I was sitting at a small camp site I made for myself to get away from the others and let me alone with my thoughts so far the only thing I been thinking what Sabine said to me after Dathomir thanks to me she got taken over by those spirits she was still mad at me after I help her but I can't blame her I deserved it after all it was my fault I trust Maul again I sigh as I lean back in the chair I was sitting in "maybe after the war is over I just keep my distance from her she like that I said as I just watch the sun set on Yavin 4.

(Sabine pov)
I was in my room talking to my parent's making sure they were ok "thanks for checking up on us Daughter my mom said said "no problem so how everything since we left I ask "busy we been dealing alot of damage to the empire supplies Bo Katan has everything plan out my mother said that good to hear everything here it been slow I said "well I'm glad you called but I also want to talk to you about something my mother said "what it is? I ask "the problem between you and the young Jedi my father said "what about Ezra?I ask "I want to know what between you two, since he came to us for help you been keeping your distance from him? My mother said "look it difficult I said "explain then my father said I took a deep breathe "a few months ago me and Kanan went to Dathomir where Ezra and Maul was but we both got taken over by the ghost of the Night Sister's so I blame him for it I said "well it seems it was the wrong choice my mother said "why?I ask "because after the war is over he may just disappear my mother said "well I say that good I said "Sabine he been helping you free your father, help train you in the darksaber and even help you come home my mother said "mother Ezra always needed my help or the other's it getting tiresome I said "maybe if you just let your feelings take control maybe you know he the one for you my father said "dad!I said "he mean it Sabine if you allow him to show his feelings to you, you may learn to love him as much as he he do trust me daughter my Mother said as she close the channel Sabine let out a sigh before she decide to go to sleep.

*Night time*

Ezra was up a tree that was near the temple Ezra sat on top of the branch were he can see everything he can see Hera and Kanan talking to each other and rebels soldier or pilots hanging around or repairing ship's Ezra sigh as he look up at the night sky shootings stars flew pass the planet which was a beautiful thing to watch every night Ezra began to hum to himself as he owe his eyes forcing on himself soon he began to sing to himself but he was actually singing out loud so everyone could hear him

(Arcade by Duncan Laurence)

(Ezra)
A broken heart is all that's left

I'm still fixing all the cracks

Lost a couple of pieces when, I carried it, carried it, carried it home

I'm afraid of all I am

My mind feels like a Foreign land

Silence ringing inside my head

Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

I've spent all of the love I saved, We were always a losing game

Small-town boy in a big arcade, I got addicted to a losing game

Hera Kanan and every rebels look at Ezra as they listen to him sing

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh

All I know, All I know loving you is a losing game

Do you love me, or love me not

Feelings pieces from my heart,And my rose-colored land is gone

Still I carried, I carried, I carry on

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh

All I know, all I know loving you is a losing game

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh

All I know, All I know loving you is a losing game

I don't need your games, game over

Get me off this rollercoaster

Sabine walk down after hearing someone singing she saw everyone looking up so she did too and saw Ezra was the one who was singing

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh

All I know, all I know loving you is a losing game

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh

All I know, all I know loving you is a losing game

Ezra stop singing he look continue to look into space we'll he didn't see everyone was listening to him. Sabine look down at the ground feeling bad about treating Ezra bad her mother was right she should let her feelings out she tell Ezra show she feels in the morning. Sabine woke up next morning and she began to search for Ezra she found him at his spot "Hey Ezra Sabine said which made Ezra look back "Hey Sabine Ezra said Sabine sit next to him "listen I want to talk to you about something Sabine said "about what?Ezra ask "about what happen I know I was a jerk to you and I'm sorry for what I said I should have told you I was sorry but I know I hurt you so much can you find away to forgive me Sabine said but she was shock as Ezra kiss her Sabine felt her cheeks turn red before she lean into the kiss. Ezra broke the kiss and smile at her "I can never be mad at you Sabine I love you Ezra said Sabine smile at Ezra "I love you too Ezra Sabine said with a smile soon they just relax into each other hold as they relax.

Hope all enjoy the chapter and have a good day as well.

Spartanleader out