Star Wars: Pacific Rim

(No one pov)
"When I was a kid whenever I feel small or lonely I'd look up at the stars wondered if there was life up there, turns out I was looking in the wrong direction when Alien life entered our world it was deep beneath the Pacific Ocean a Fissure between two tectonic plates a portal between dimension the breach I was 15 when the Kaiju made land in San Francisco. A large Kaiju attack the bridge with cars on it crushing the Bridge as it Roar loudly

The bridge cars began to fell into the ocean as it crush the bridge several jets flew in firing their machine gun but one of the Jets got hit by it tail "by the time jets,tanks and missiles took it down six days and 35 miles later three cities wer...

The bridge cars began to fell into the ocean as it crush the bridge several jets flew in firing their machine gun but one of the Jets got hit by it tail "by the time jets,tanks and missiles took it down six days and 35 miles later three cities were destroyed, tens of thousands of lives were lost we mourned our dead memorialized the attack moved on. A second Kaiju merged out of the water and began to attack another city. "Only six months later second attack hit Manila, the third one hit Cabo and then the fourth and then we learned this is not going to stop this is just the beginning we need a new weapon the world came together pooling its resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good to fight monsters we created monster's of our own the Jaeger program was born. A guy was hook up to a machine as he close his fist making the giant machine behind him close it hand. "There was setback at first the neural load to interface with the Jaeger proved too much for a single pilot a two pilot system was implemented left hemisphere, right hemisphere pilot control we started winning Jaegers stopping Kaiju everywhere the Jaegers were only as good as their pilot the Jaegers pilot turned into rock stars, danger turned into propaganda, Kaiju into toys your not really good at it winning then....then it all changed.

*At a Jaeger base(2am in the morning)*

Two males were sound sleep in their bunks when the alarms went off as a holo-screen appear "Gipsy danger report to Bay I Eight level a42 Kaiju code name: Knifehead category 3 the system alert said a boy with lightest blue hair look at the screen and he immediately got out of bed "Dad!wake up the boy said as he pat his father bed before shaking him "movement in the breach we being deploy the boy said as he ran to the fridge "alright Ezra I'm up Ezra said he had tan skin same hair and eye color as Ezra "Kaiju is a category three biggest one yet code name: Knifehead Ezra said as he took a drink of Orange juice "what time is it?Ephraim ask as he stretch "2am Ezra said as he get dress "Son why don't you sit this one out and let me and your mother handle it Ephraim said "dad you promise me remember beside mom not here she still in medical wing after you two last battle Ezra said "please dad you both train me as a back up pilot in case one of you got hurt Ezra said Ephraim look at his son before he sigh "alright but if you get hurt I try to stop you Ephraim said as he walk to the bathroom and close the door.

Ezra and Ephriam were dress heading down to the armory to get ready for the fight "years before they wouldn't pick my family for heroes no chance Ezra said "let suit up and kick some ass Ezra said as they enter the armory. The workers got Ezra and Ephriam "we were never star athletes never at the head of the class but we could hold our own it turned out we had a unique skills we were drift compatible Ezra said. Ezra and Ephraim were getting their armory on workers attach the chest and back piece before screwing them in place they open a small case and grab a small metal spin they put on their back piece it lock into place Ezra and Eprhaim grab their helmets and put it on. Ezra and Ephriam enter a small cockpit they walk to the controls they lock their feet into floor as it lock their foot into the controls the machine strap into their back before the other attachment lock in place Ephraim and Ezra both caught a small control in their hand "good morning Bridger a voice said over the coms "Anakin my man how that date go with Padma last night?Ephraim ask "oh she love me her father not so much Anakin said with a smile "your going to get ass kick Ezra said "I man got to do with a man got to do Anakin said their leader Mace Windu walk in the command room "engage drop Skywalker Mace Windu said "engaging drop sir Anakin said as he began to drop the control room. Two workers lock the main door in place before leaving the platform as the control room was a giant Mecha head Ezra and Ephraim release the lock on the head making it drop to the Mecha body it attach to the body before twisting it around until it was facing forward then it lock into place "head attachment confirming sir Anakin said "engage pilot-to-pilot protocol Mace Windu said "engaging now Anakin said as he start the program. The Mech was name Gipsy Danger it core active powering up it systems the platform it was standing on began to move to the large metal door began to open the platform lower down into the ocean as Helicopters light up the Jaegers "Gipsy Danger ready and Online Ephraim said "Gipsy Danger this is General Mace Windu prepare for neural handshake Mace Windu said as Anakin began to start the count down "ready to step in my head son remember your training and you be fine Ephraim said "I'm ready dad but age before beauty Ezra said with a smile Ephraim and Ezra close their eyes as they drift Ezra saw his father memory and Ephraim saw Ezra memory Anakin saw their link was holding "gentlemen your orders are to hold the Miracle Mile Anchorage Mace Windu said "yes sir Ephriam said "sir there still a civilian vessel in the Gulf Ezra said "gentlemen your protecting the city of 2 million you not risking those lives for a boat that hold ten am I clear?Mace Windu said "yes sir Ephraim said "man that cold Ezra said "that Mace for you son now let go fishing Ephriam said as Ezra smile before they began to work together making Gipsy Danger move into the Ocean heading the Kaiju.