4th of July family fun

(Earth AU)

(Ezra pov)
I was at our local supermarket getting everything I need for my family cookout party for 4th of July all my friends, cousin are coming over including my girlfriend parent's. I was checking the list to see if I got everything "let see coal, drinks, ice cream, burgers, Fries, just need charcoal I said as I made my way to the other side and grab a big bag of Charcoal I check it off the list "there dome time to check out I said as I made my way to the check-out. I was put everything in the back of my father pick up then got in the driver seat and left the supermarket on my way home I saw many store's selling fireworks kids dress up in summer clothes I smile as I drove back to my house. I pull up to my house I turn off the pick up and went to bring the stuff it "EZZY!EZZY!A little voice said I look up to see my alittle baby sister running out of the front door and ran to me her name was Maya Bridger I smile as she hug my legs "hey little raspberry miss me? I ask "I did! Maya said with a smile I giggle as I rub her head "come on you can help me I said as I hand her a small bag. Me and Maya walk to the backyard where I saw my mom setting up the table and my dad getting the grill started I place the bags on the table and Maya put the smaller things on the chair since she can reach the table my mom walk up to her "come on sweetie let go put your summer clothes on before you go play Mom said as she and Maya head to house I smile as I went to help my dad with the food.

(Sabine pov)
I was in my room getting my clothes on after I took a nice cool shower to cool off I heard a knock on my door "it open I said my door open and Hera walk in "Hey Sabine Hera said as she close my door "hey Hera you ready?I ask "yup Kanan and Zeb are already there and are helping set up Hera said "that good I can't wait I said as I grab a red shirt and a blue tank top then I turn to Hera "so which one?I ask Hera look at both before she point to the tank top "that one and make it look nice for Ezra Hera said with a smirk I roll my eyes at her before i got ready. Me and Hera drove to my boyfriend house in my car "so are you ready Hera ask "yes I am and also nervous Ezra entire family is coming I said Hera put a hand on my shoulder "it be okay they like you Hera said I smile at her as I pull up to Ezra house. Me and Hera enter the backyard we saw Ezra entire family little kids were all playing with each other well the adults talk or were cooking I smile as I see Ezra he was talking to Kanan and Zeb well his little sister was sitting on his lap with a small cup in her hands "hey Guys I said as me and Hera walk up to them "Hey love Ezra said I lean down and kiss him on his cheek Hera sit down by Kanan "did we miss all the good things Hera ask "nope Ezra dad is still cooking Zeb said "don't worry Zeb I told my dad to make more so you don't feel left out Ezra said with a smile which Zeb punch his shoulder playfully "and how this little raspberry? I ask as I look at Maya "I fine thank bine Maya said with a smile then we heard a bell "COME AND GET IT!Ezra dad said "let go eat before we head to the beach Ezra said as we all get up and went to go eat.

Everyone was at the beach waiting for the fireworks Hera and Kanan were walking with each other well me and Ezra were sitting near the beach "this is nice I said "yes it is ezra said as we watch sunset "hey you two it about to start let go Ezra mom said we got up and made our way back to our spot. It was complete dark outside as the fireworks light up the night sky with different colors of fireworks

Me and Ezra were enjoying the fireworks color after color it was a beautiful thing we look at each other before we kiss each other it was a special night for us we broke the kiss and smile "happy 4th of July Sabine Ezra said "happy 4th o July Ezra...

Me and Ezra were enjoying the fireworks color after color it was a beautiful thing we look at each other before we kiss each other it was a special night for us we broke the kiss and smile "happy 4th of July Sabine Ezra said "happy 4th o July Ezra I said as we continue to watch the fireworks.

Hope you guys enjoy 4th of July and have a wonderful day as well.

Spartanleader out