Prelude to the Bounty Hunter

*Okay this place before the first Bounty Hunter book I made I had this idea on how Ezra and Vader meet so here how they meet and their deal was made*

(No one pov)
It was dark cold night on the planet every civilian was sleep or was closing down their shops for the night. A human male in his 30th was running across the roof has quickly he can as he was being chase by someone in advance armour the man look behind him he pull out three small balls he turn around and toss them the person who was chasing him was flash but he still chase after him. The male jump across to the other building he land on the roof with a roll he look to see the person stop chasing him before he took a step back then he start sprinting has fast as he can before taking a big leap then activating his thrusters on his back the male ran away as his chaser still chase after him but the chase stop and aim his wrist at him before firing a tripwire the male legs was caught by the tripwire making him fell off the roofs he crash into the bars before landing in a pile of boxes.

The male was on the ground groaning in pain then his chaser land a few feet away from him the male reach for something in his back he pull out a Lightsaber but the other person step on his arm making him let go of his saber "please have mercy!he ask the person just look at him before he close his fist as two large curve blades appear on his arm "no,no PLEASE!he said as the person lift his arm up before bring them down killing the male as he let out a huge scream. The person pull his blades out of the person chest to see blood on them the person out his blades away before he kneel down and grab the lightsaber but then he heard a loud breathe he turn his head to see a large dark heavy suited person standing in the shadow "your skills are.... impressive for a bounty Hunter the person said the Hunter stood up "I'm not a Bounty Hunter just a hunter enjoying his hunt The Hunter said as he took a few steps forward "you must be Darth Vader the one thing that Jedi fear the Hunter said Darth Vader step out of the shadows "indeed I been sent by my master to capture the Jedi but it seems....you beat me to it Vader said the Hunter look back at the body "guess I did the Hunter said as he walk back to the body before he kneel down and search the body "I been hire to retrieve some data this Jedi stolen and to eliminate the Jedi as well the other's the Hunter said as he grab a small data-drive "plus I heard the Empire pay a very large of Credits for a capture Jedi right? The Hunter ask Vader look at the corpse before he look back at the Hunter "indeed Vader said The Hunter grab and rip off a necklace that had a small blue crystals on it "well then lead the way the Hunter said as he grab the body by the leg before following Vader.

A group of storm troopers and a captain of a star destroyers were patently waiting for Darth Vader to return the captain check his watch to see the time "lord vader been gone for awhile the captain said as he put his watch away then he saw Vader walking back to the shuttle but they also saw the Hunter behind him dragging him something "Lord vader your return and who....your friend?The Captain ask "just a simple Hunter who caught his prey the Hunter said as he toss them the dead body of the Jedi "he killed the Jedi before I did he is a killed Hunter has you can see Vader said "so why is here master?Fifth brother ask "payment The Hunter said "payment?what payment sir?The Captain ask the Hunter lift his arm up and brought up the laws that the empire made "Empire law 45b section 12 states that any capture Jedi is brought to the Empire shall receive a large sums of Credits for it reward the Hunter said as he show them the rule "I haven't heard of this law?The Captain said "because you traines are train to hunt not talk the Hunter said as he close the screen "captain transfer the credits to the Hunter Vader said "yes sir the Captain said as he grab his data-pad and transfer $20 thousands credits to the Hunter "pleasure doing business The Hunter said before he walk away.