Sabezra Christmas Special's

(no one pov)
It was snowing on the planet Yavin 4 all the rebels were inside the temple keeping warm. Mon Mothma gives the rebellion some time off as the empire themselves are taking time off as well. On the ghost Ezra bridger was in his room cleaning up his stuff  "there all done Ezra said as he placed his scout helmet on the stand with the others then a knock was heard "it open Ezra said the door open to reveal Sabine "hey Ezra Mon Mothma gives us some time off well the snow make it arrive so we got some free time Sabine said "that good I could use the rest Ezra said "but that half of it the real reason is that it almost Christmas and everyone it celebrating it Sabine said "Christmas?I never thought she would allow it Ezra said "well Christmas is important to everyone even if the Galax rule by the Empire we all do deserve to celebrate it Sabine said "so is there anything you wanted for Christmas?Sabine ask with a smile "no Ezra said "what do you mean No? We may be in a war but we do deserve at least one gift Sabine said "Sabine I have never celebrated Christmas since....my parents were taken Ezra said as he looked at the floor Sabine was shocked Ezra living on the street was so hard seeing all the other family celebrating must have been horrible to him "I'm sorry Sabine said "don't be beside it just another holiday Ezra said as he walk pass her Sabine look at Ezra before she head to the common room. Hera Kanan and Zeb were in the common room drinking all beverages well they watch some Holo-tv when Sabine enter the room "hey Sabine Hera said but then she noticed Sabine look "hey what wrong?Hera ask "it is something Ezra told me Sabine said "did he try to ask you out again?Zeb ask "what!?no!It's almost Christmas and Ezra doesn't want to celebrate it with us Sabine said "why?what up with the kid?Zeb ask "Because Christmas is special to everyone and spend time with family it's makes him think of his parents Sabine said Hera Kanan and Zeb both look down as they too felt bad for Ezra "maybe there something we can do Kanan said "yeah maybe there something Ezra wants for Christmas Zeb ask "but Ezra hasn't told us what he likes so if we get him something random he won't make him special Hera said Sabine put her hand underneath her chin "maybe there is Sabine said "like what?Kanan asks "I handle it just go enjoy the fun guys Sabine said as she heads back to her room to work on Ezra's gift.

*Christmas party*

The rebellion was enjoying the party soldiers were talking to one of another well some handled out drinks "man even with the Empire in control we can still let use Wedge said "Indeed even we deserve some time to relax Mon Mothma said "aren't you worry about if the empire finds us? Kallus asks "relax Kallus enjoy it let go just for the day Rez said Kallus sigh before he took a drink. Ezra was sitting on a crate watching everyone having Fun but he wasn't sure he didn't mind relaxing but on this day where you meant to spend time with family it hurt him more that he couldn't celebrate with his mom and dad this year Ezra sigh as he grab his holo-disc before turning it on as a image of Ezra with his parents appear smiling Ezra stared at the image all he want for Christmas was to go back in time and be with them one last time. Ezra thought was interrupt by a hand on his shoulder Ezra look to see Sabine was by him "hey you okay? Sabine asks Ezra shut off his holo-disc"yeah I'm fine what sup?Ezra asks "I got something for you Sabine said as she and Ezra had to the ghost. Hera and Kanan saw Sabine and Ezra heading to the ghost "what Sabine up too?Kanan asks Heras smile knowing what Sabine is doing.

Sabine and Ezra enter her room "so what is it?Ezra asked "I know Christmas was hard on you and I know you don't want to celebrate it with us but at least you can have this Sabine said as she hand Ezra a drawings Ezra took the drawing and opened it to reveal a drawings of the crew on it

Ezra stared at the drawing on the bottom of it and it said  (You have a family, we are your family) Ezra was silent for a bit before a tear drop fell from his face "I love it thank you Sabine Ezra said Sabine smile at him "and there something else...

Ezra stared at the drawing on the bottom of it and it said  (You have a family, we are your family) Ezra was silent for a bit before a tear drop fell from his face "I love it thank you Sabine Ezra said Sabine smile at him "and there something else I got you Sabine said 'what is it?Ezra asks Sabine didn't need to say anything but lean forward and kiss Ezra on the lips Ezra gasp but then he closes his eyes and enjoys his first kiss with Sabine. Sabine and Ezra broke their kiss and they were smiling at each other "does this mean?Ezra asks Sabine smile before she grabs his hands "yes it mean we are together Sabine said "best Christmas Ever Ezra said as they lean forward to kiss one more.

The rebels gathered around a fire Hera Kanan Zeb Chopper we're sitting by each other "man even during the clone wars my brother never could celebrate Rex said "there many things Old man but one day we all be free Zeb said as everyone raise their drinks in the air and cheer "and it gets better Ezra said as he and Sabine walk up "what do you mean?Hera asks Ezra show them a guitar "kid you play?Zeb ask "use to before I meet you all Ezra said as he and Sabine sit down "there a old Christmas song my dad use to sing to me Ezra said as he clear his throat before he played his guitar

(White Christmas by Bing Crosby)

Ezra: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen, To hear sleigh bells in the snow, oh, the snow
I said, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmas' be white

(Let's go, sticks, let's go)
I said, I'm dreaming of a white, oh, Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know Where the tree tops glisten
And the children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days, may your days, may your days, Be merry and bright
And may all your Christmas' be white

(Come on now, woo)
(J-man, up, up, up)
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmas' be white

Ezra stop singing as everyone claps and pat Ezra back soon the party went on for a few hours Before calling it a night everyone return to their quarters but Ezra and Sabine entered her room both happy with each other and the best Christmas Ever Ezra ever had in his life.

Merry Christmas too all my friends and followers this year hasn't been the best but maybe next year would be better. I thank you all for your support and the patience I'm glad to be friends with you guys.

Spartanleader out MERRY CHRISTMAS!