Sabine Revenge(3 of 5)

(No one pov)
Sabine and Ketsu were pulled to the side of the camp behind the Armorer tent by Bo-Katan Din-Djarin and Armorer herself "so what is so important that you need to speak to us? Ketsu asks "the real reason why I gather the survivors of the Purge is because we are returning home Bo-Katan said "what home? Sabine asks "she speaks about Mandalore, we are heading back to Mandalore to reclaim it Din-Djarin said Sabine and Ketsu look at each other with a surprise look on their faces "Mandalore?are you crazy? Ketsu asks "Mandalore is nothing but a waste land, it is filled with deadly creatures and the air is poisonous Sabine said "no it isn't Bo-Katan said "and do you know this?Ketsu asks her "because both me and her were Mandalore ourselves, we bathe in the living water or Mandalore Din-Djarin said "it is true we both did and we earn our titles of being Mandalorian once more Bo-Katan said as Sabine look at them with a confused look "I thought the living water was a myth Sabine asks "they exist on Mandalore I was little when my father brought me there and I lead Din-Djarin there Bo-Katan said "okay even you are going to Mandalore what does that got to do with us?Ketsu asks "because you serve alongside a Jedi and fallen in love with him as well he trains you in his art of fighting to wield his weapon I only ask that you come with us and help us on our journey Armorer said Sabine look at her before she look away "wish I could but I'm not a Jedi, I don't have the force and sure Ezra train me but he did it so that I can wield the darksaber to defeat Gar Saxon Sabine said Armorer point at Sabine before she spoke "that is why I ask you to come, you may wield the darksaber for awhile but your skills is what we need to reclaim our home for Future Mandalorian no longer would we be mercenaries, no longer to hide we can all once be united Armorer said Sabine turn away as she thought about Ezra "Ketsu, I new your clan was wipe out before the Purge you can once be welcome to our creed with open arms isn't that what you want? Bo-Katan said"sorry lady katan but I follow Sabine to the end she my sister Ketsu said "miss Wren please, we need every warrior you were once an outcast but now you and your Clan are the last clan remaining Din-Djarin said Sabine grab a hold of her necklace that Ezra give her well she thought about it.

*Nevarro Imperials base*

Rose Jacob and Ghost arrive at the imperial Base the Mandalorian told them about and were sent to investigate it. They slowly crawl to the ledge of the canyon to see the base in review "there the base Rose said as they all see the base

Rose and Jacob pull out a pair of binoculars well Ghost use his sniper rifle scope to see "pretty large base Jacob said Rose look at the only landing pad to see a few Storm trooper with dirty armor "I see a couple of buckets Rose said Ghost zoom h...

Rose and Jacob pull out a pair of binoculars well Ghost use his sniper rifle scope to see "pretty large base Jacob said Rose look at the only landing pad to see a few Storm trooper with dirty armor "I see a couple of buckets Rose said Ghost zoom his scope on them "so what the plan? Jacob asks Rose stood on her knees and brought up a holo-image of the base "if this just like any other imperial base we raided then the information we want will most likely be on the mainframe of the base which is located here Rose said as she marked it on the map "seems easy enough they probably won't have enough Troopers guarding it Jacob said "that my point so plan is me and Jacob will sneak in get the information and get out, Ghost will cover us from here until we return Rose said as she close the map "got that Ghost?Rose asks Ghost nod his head "good let's make the bosses happy Rose said as she and Jacob climb down the canyon well Ghost stays where he was to cover them.