The Girls and The Nerd

(Sabine pov)
My name is Sabine Wren daughter to the world Famous Alrich and Ursa Wren my family has been richest family in the city of Lothal. I was born in Knownest across the ocean but my parents move to the USA after my dad score a large deal with a company so we had to move but i didn't mind after we move into our new house I meet some new friends I finish getting dress for school when I heard a knock on the door "open I said the door open and my mother walk in "You ready dear?my mother ask "yes let me grab my backpack I said as I grab my backpack then we left my room We walk down stairs to see my dad in his business outfit "everyone ready?My dad ask "yup im ready I said as exit the house and got in the Car. My dad and mom drove me to school well I was in the backseat on my phone I was texting my friends telling them I was on my way "now Sabine since me and your mother are going we left some rules My dad said I forgot that they were leaving for a business trip and my brother Tristan if with his girlfriend in New York so it be me "there be no parties, you can have friends over but only 5, if your going out be back at 10pm and final no boys allow!My mom said "yes mom I know the rules I said "honey Sabine is 17 she know the rules she can bring a boy home as so long they don't do any funny business My dad said as he park the car I got out of the car and walk to my first class. I was walking to my locker I got my locker open when I felt hands on my shoulder "Hey Sabine a voice said I turn to see my friend Hera Syndulla I smile and hug her "hey Hera glad to see you I said as I grab my thing "yeah I just got back yesterday so I decide to suprise my friend Hera said I smile as I grab my books "HEY NERD! a voice said both me and Hera look down the hall to see the School bully Wedge and his friends they were picking on the new kid Ezra Bridger he been here for a few weeks and Wedge was already picking on him he was throwing Ezra backpack to his friends making Ezra chase it then Wedge throw it into a trash can they laugh at him as they walk away "that boy is bad news, someone need to teach him a lesson Hera said I watch as Ezra grab his backpack from the trash can and brush the garbage off it then he walk away I sigh as I close my locker before I head to my first class of the day.

*in the lunch room*

Me and Hera were at our table eating our lunch "so any plans for the week Hera ask "no not much my parents are going out of town for a few weeks for a business meeting so the house is mine I said "really?your parents didn't leave a babysitter Hera ask I smile at her as I nudge her shoulder playfully. Me and Hera look up to see Ezra sitting at a table by himself he was eating apple and reading a book I was staring at him that I didn't even notice Hera was talking "hey Sabine Hera said as she shake me out of my thought "huh?I said "you okay you been starring at Ezra for a while now Hera ask "yes I'm okay it just that....Ezra doesn't have any friends and he always pick on I wish we could do something for him I said Hera look at Ezra then she look back at me "why don't you invite him over tonight I come over as well Hera said "you sure Hera?I ask "yes I'm sure beside I have a plan that may make Ezra popular when Wedge Hera said as she finish her launch.

(Ezra pov)
I was at my locker getting my jacket and putting my books away I sigh as I close my locker then I head outside. I was walking by the other students and start walking on the bike path "Hey Bridger wait up a voice said I stop and turn around to see the popular girl Sabine running up to me "oh hey Wren what you need?I ask her "well I want to apologize for how Wedge been acting Sabine said "no it okay I can handle it I said "I know you can but I want to have something that he will never get Sabine said with a smile I look at her confused "what do you have in mind?I ask her "come by my place around 8pm and you see okay?Sabine ask "okay I be there at 8 I said "great trust me you like this I promise Sabine said as she turn around and ran back to her friend. I was walking to Sabine House she lived near the rich household so it shouldn't be hard I stop by her house gate to see she live in a mansion I open the gate that was in the garden I walk up her steps and ring on the door bell then the door open and there stood Sabine in a pink Bathrobe "oh Ezra your just in time Please come in Sabine said I walk in the house and took my shoes off at the door "wow nice house I said as I look around the house "so where your parents?I ask "their on a business trip for a few weeks and my brother is in New York with his girlfriend family Sabine said "so what did you invite me over?I ask "well like I said earlier I want to apologize for Wedge so I decide to give you something special Sabine said "okay what is it?I ask "follow me Bridger Sabine said as she take my hands and we walk up stairs. Me and Sabine stop by a bedroom door "wait out here I be right back Sabine said as she enter the room and close the door I wait by the door wondering what Sabine is getting then the door open "Ezra can you come in here and help me please Sabine said I step in the room and I first thing I saw was Hera on the bed but she was only wearing bra and panties my jaw just drop at the sight of Hera her body was nice "hey Ezra how it been?Hera ask as she smile at me I look to see Sabine dropping her robe and she was wearing her bra and panties "what going on?I ask well Ezra Hera came up with this plan so why don't let her explain Sabine said as she walk to the bed "after seeing Wedge picking on you so many years we decide to do the Ultimate revenge by letting you fuck me and Sabine Hera said as Sabine climb on the bed she stood on her knees "come on Ezra have you every thought about me in bed with me and one of my friends Sabine said with a smirk as Hera began to kiss Sabine neck making her moan softly I began to get a reaction at watching the two hot girls make out with each other Sabine smile at me "come here Ezra Sabine said as she and hera smile at me I walk to the bed and they pull me down on the bed between them.

(No one pov)
Sabine lean down and began to kiss Ezra on the lips as Hera began to unbutton his T-shirt then took it off Sabine and Ezra broke the kiss as Sabine put a hand on Ezra crotch and rub it she felt how hard he is "you like that Ezra?Sabine said Ezra groan softly Sabine and Hera began to take off their bra and panties "well Ezra what you think?Hera said as she cup her breast Ezra didn't say anything he just lean forward and suck on Hera breasts making her moan softly well Sabine pull down his boxers she grab his cock and rub it up and down making it hard some more before she lean down and began to suck on his dick Ezra moan softly Hera lean down too and both of them double team his cock making Ezra moan some more "you like that Bridger?Sabine ask as she lick the tip of his cock Hera took his cock deep in her throat well Sabine an Ezra make out with each other. Hera pull away and push Ezra down on the bed "now you can enjoy losing your V-card to both of Ezra Hera said as she lower herself down Hera moan as she felt Ezra inside her she began to move her hips well she moan Sabine sit on Ezra mouth making Ezra eat her as she move her hips as well. Hera and Sabine load as Ezra pleasure them both Sabine and Hera move their face together to kiss each other their tongue fought for dominance Ezra put his hands on Hera hips and start thrusting into her well he lap Sabine pussy Hera and Sabine broke their kiss as they began to moan loud "oh Ezra! Fast!Hera said as Sabine lick her neck before she suck on her breast. Hera and Sabine switch position but thus time Hera was on her back well Sabine was on top of her and Ezra stood behind them he was thrusting into Heera before he pull out and thrust into Sabine making both Girls moan louder "Faster!Ezra Sabine said as she feels Hera pussy rubbing against hers Ezra switch to Hera and thrust into her for a while. Hera had her legs in the air as Sabine ate her out well Ezra Thrust into Sabine from behind Ezra grip Sabine hips tightly as he thrust into her pussy "oh Sabine you doing so good eat my pussy you little slut Hera said as she push Sabine head into her pussy Ezra smack Sabine was making her her into Hera pussy. Hera was on her hands and Knees as Ezra Thrust into Hera pussy well Sabine finger herself "pound her Ezra!pound her tight pussy!Sabine said as she finger herself Hera move a hand down to her pussy and began to rub herself as well. Ezra was on the bed well Hera and Sabine sit beside him on each side as they put their breast together with Ezra cock between then they double tits fuck him "you like having your cock between our boobs Ezra?Sabine said as she stuck her tongue out as the tip slid up her tongue. Hera and Sabine were on their knees with their tongue out as Ezra jerk himself off "cum Ezra!cum all over out tits!Hera said az she stuck her tongue out Ezra grunt as he cum all over their tits and face Hera and Sabine smile as they felt and taste Ezra cum on them. Ezra lay down on the bed breathing heavily well Hera and Sabine lick his cum off each other before they kiss each other.

(Ezra pov)
I was on the bed breathing heavily I felt the bed move I see Hera and Sabine climbing on the bed and laying beside me "so Ezra how was your first time?Hera ask "it was awesome I said Hera and Sabine chuckle at me "good because we got the weekend to have some more fun with each other maybe I can invite some more friends of mine Sabine said as she kiss my cheek I felt myself getting hard "oh Ezra like that plan I see Sabine said as she grab my cock and began to pump my cock I know this weekend is going to be fun.

*next week on monday*

I was walking to school with Sabine and Hera walking by me they kiss me on both cheek I see other students looking at us with compete shock on their face "see you are now popular Thanks to us Hera said as we walk to our first class together.

This chapter was requested by josh900 I did like your requests but I didn't want to had m favorites Marvel character to this chapter because it seem to be something out of hentai so hope this will do.

Spartanleader out