Aiden's Baby Pt. 1

Aiden McGill Imagine
*They're all 16 in this and all stories will take place today, and not the 90s*

Me and Aiden have been seeing each other in secret for some months now. I'm a little nervous to tell Alex because we both know Aiden can sometimes be mean and isn't the best person, but he's great to me. We actually had our first time together a few weeks ago. It was amazing. I was home alone when I started to feel sick. I was a bit confused because I never get sick but within a couple minutes of feeling nauseous, I ran into the bathroom and threw up. I didn't know why I was feeling this way until I realized, I'm late. Right then, I puked again. What was I going to tell Aiden? What was I going to tell Alex...? I got up, grabbed my key's and headed to the store. I grabbed 3 different tests to take and rushed back home. I ran into the hallway bathroom and did the first test, drank a bunch of water, and did the other two. I sat on the bathroom counter and started to cry. What if I was pregnant? What would Aiden think? Would he leave me? Would he stay? Would he be happy about it? Questions just ran through my mind and I snapped out of my thought when I heard the front door close. That's when I grabbed my tests and the boxes and ran into my room. I've learned from movies and TV shows to never leave the box in the garbage. I heard Alex say something to someone, it was definitely Aiden. He came to my room and knocked.

"Y/n? You okay in there?"

I was trying so hard to keep it unnoticeable that I was crying, "Yeah I'm fine, just want to be alone" I yell. I hear his footsteps fade away and I look at my tests. 'positive' My heart shatters. I wanted to sob but I didn't want them to know I was upset. I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

~ A few hours later~

I woke up to Alex standing on the other side of my room, looking at my tests. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he yells, I'm instantly scared. He never get's mad at me, not like this. I begin to cry again. His eyes go soft but I know he's still angry. "It was an accident, I'm not gonna keep it anyways. He probably does-" He cuts me off. "Who is the guy?" I stare with a blank face not knowing what to say. And the worse possible thing happened, Aiden came into my room through my window. Since we were a secret, we had to sneak around and he'd usually come over late at night but for some reason, he came earlier today. Convenient right? "Oh, I-" He freezes. Alex's face grows bright red. He was fuming with anger. "YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HIM? MY BEST FRIEND?' He yells. Thank god my parents are out at dinner with their friends right now. "I'm sorry Alex! I just-" I was cut off when Aiden begins to speak "I'm in love with her. I always have been, I just never realized my feelings until recently and we've been seeing each other. And about a month ago we had sex for the first time..." Disgust instantly takes over my brothers face and we all start to calm down. "You guys could've just told me ya know" I give him a 'did you not just see the way you reacted' look but he chuckles to himself. It makes me smile a bit. I then process everything Aiden said "You're in love with me? And you always have been?" I ask. He smiles, "yeah but I'm not into that cringy cheesy stuff so can we not talk about it?" I smile and hug him "Sure bubba" His eyes grow wide and he instantly gets embarrassed. "Bubba?" Alex asks with a smirk on his face, I laugh but stop, "What do you think about this whole pregnancy thing? How do you feel?"

And that's it for this first chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Idk if it seems short or not but I'm really tired rn and can't write anymore lol. Should I make this a multi-parter or what? Let me know and Make some suggestions please
~xoxo B<3