The Waitress

An Aiden McGill imagine
Smut warning
Aiden's POV

Alex and I were out to dinner at The Capital Grille and we had the hottest waitress ever. "Can I get you boys anything else?" She asks sweetly. "Your number" I smirk and she giggles and walks away. "Look at her ass dude!" I whisper and Alex turns his head to look at it. "She's too hot for you" he laughs shaking his head and goes back to his meal. I look at him annoyed. "Shut up."

I was watching her go back and forth from table to table and man was she beautiful. We made eye contact a few times, we were basically eye fucking. Alex was talking but I wasn't paying attention. She eventually came back over to our table, "Can I interest you in some dessert?" She winks at me. "Yeah, you." I say and she puts her hand on her hip. "Listen, I've seen you eyeing me all night and you've been using pickup lines on me so I'm gonna give you my number. All you have to do is call me." She took out her pen and wrote on my arm her name and number. "Y/n. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She rolls her eyes playfully "I'll go get the check." I look at Alex with wide eyes "IM GONNA GET LAID!" I whisper yell and he daps me up. "Didn't think you could do it but good job." He claps quietly.

She comes back with the bill and we pay it. Alex leaves to go meet his girl and I stay back. She comes over to my table, "Aren't you gonna leave?" She raises an eyebrow with her hand on her hip crossing her legs casually. "I'll wait for you to get off work at the bar." I get up. "I'm off in ten so I won't be long." She smiles and walks away. I get myself a drink while a wait and she finishes sooner than planned. "Ready to go?" She asks and I nod. "Let's go to my place. It's late and nothing but clubs are open and I'm not much of a clubber" I smile and she does so too. "How do I know you won't murder me?" "You don't know but you can trust me" I wink and we get into her car since I rode with Alex. "Where to Aiden?" "How'd you know my name" I say concerningly. "Your debit card" she smiles and I give her the directions to my house and we pull up. "Nice place, live here by yourself?" I nod in response.

We walk in and sit down on the couch, "can I get you a drink? I have everything; beer, wine, champagne, water, apple juice, water..." she laughs when I say apple juice. "I'll have champagne." I get up and get us two glasses of champagne. "You're really beautiful, you know that?" I take a sip of my drink. "You don't have to do that." She says blandly and I look at her confused. "I know you've been checking me out all night and I know you wanna have sex with me. So just do it." She sets out glasses down and gets closer to me. "R-really?" She chuckles at me, "don't get shy now."

I man handle her and aggressively kiss her but it was also passionate. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and of course, I won. "Fuck me Aiden" she moans and I rip all her clothes off...literally. She bites her lip and it makes me so hard. I take my clothes off too and we continue making out on the couch. I pull her up from the couch, "jump." She does so and I carry her to my bedroom. I lie her down gently and kiss all the way down her torso to her throbbing pussy. I rub her clit in circles and she's a moaning mess. "Ahhh that feels so good-" she arches her back and I stick my tongue inside her hole which makes her go crazy. I get up before she cums and I quickly insert myself into her tight walls. "D-damn you're right" I say as I fuck her. "Faster." She says but I don't listen. "Call me daddy. Beg me." She hesitates but does so, "please daddy please go faster!" She yells and I listen. I put both legs over my shoulders and obliterate her pussy. "SH-SHIT BABY IM CUMMING" she chokes out and I keep fucking her. "Me too baby-" and with that she came and I did only milliseconds later.

I pant and roll off of her and give her a quick kiss. "I didn't expect you to be that right, no offense" she looks at me annoyed, "Fuck you." I laugh "You just did." I smirk and she giggles