Ride

Alex Larson Imagine
Smut warning

Alex and I just started watching 'Stand By Me' on my couch and I really wanted to be closer to him. "Alex, can I sit on your lap?" I ask him innocently and he smiles and pats his lap. I sit on him sideways with my legs out, my ass on his lap and and my arm around his neck. I could feel him growing under me and it made me so wet. I always liked him but we were just...friends with benefits I guess. "Someone's excited, huh?" I ask him and he smirks at me. "Could you help me with my problem." He asks putting a piece of hair behind me ear. "Of course." I kiss his lips and snake my way down to his lower half pulling his shorts and boxers off. His boner sprang up and I took it in my hands. I was getting ready to blow him but he stopped me. "Take off your clothes." He demanded and I did as I was told.

After I stripped for him I lucked up and down his shaft, swirling my tongue on the slit of his tip. "Babe, don't tease." He forced his cock down my throat but I liked it, a lot. I loved when he was dominant. I could feel him twitching in my mouth so I pulled my mouth off of him. "No way I'm gonna let you cum in my mouth when you can come inside of me instead." I pecked his nose and slowly slid down his member. He was huge so I had to adjust. I started riding him, gradually gaining speed and bouncing back as hard as I could. "Ahhh daddy, you feel so good inside of me" I moan out as I claw at his chest and abs. "Nobody Can ride me like you baby. Keep going." I did so and placed my head in the crook of his neck leaving love marks all over it. Alex then hold onto my hips and he lays us down, him on his back, and pulls me down to his chest. I was arching my back as much as I could and rode the fuck out of him. "Sh-shit Y/n-" I kept going harder and faster. He slapped my ass a few times, and hard. "I'm gonna cum baby." He chokes out. "I want you to cum inside of me Alex." I reply kissing his neck and I arch my back more, raising my chest off of him but he won't let me go far. He buries his face in my boobs and I fuck him harder. "I'm cumming!" He came inside of me and I came shortly after.

I lied back onto the other end of the couch and he comes up between my legs, and lightly touches my clit. "Want me to make you come again princess?" He asks and I nod. "Words honey." "Y-yes" he inserts two of his fingers inside of me and rubs my clit with his other hand. He then starts to eat me out and after having sex, I was already so sensitive. "Alex you're so good with your tongue. I'm cumming!" I came into his mouth and he licked me up clean. He lied on top of me and we were sweating panting messes. "We need to do this again, you're amazing Y/n" Alex says. "I know" I reply and he chuckles at me.