My Step Brother Pt. 1

Aiden McGill Imagine
Smut warning

Today my dad and step mom would be going on vacation leaving me and my step brother Aiden here alone for a week. Aiden was so hot. I'd never say that to anyone but I was so attracted to him. He obviously didn't feel the same about me, you know, being his step sister and all but if I had the chance to, I'd do unholy things to that guy.

"Aiden! Y/!" I hear my stepmom Jess call out. Aiden and I come down the stairs and say goodbye to our parents. "Bring me back something nice, will ya? I've always wanted to go to Barbados." I frown and my dad kisses my forehead. "Of course sweetie, I'll bring you some things back." He smiled. And I hugged Jess goodbye and they left. "So what now?" Aiden asks and I shrug. "Want to...swim? I haven't swam in our pool since the built it." We had recently just gotten a new in ground pool only 2 days ago. "Oooo yeah, I wanna use the new slide first!" I dart upstairs to my room and he starts running too. "Not if I get to it first!" He yelled and we both changed into our swimsuits as fast as we could. I put on a black and white swimsuit that made my boobs look good and the bottoms were cheeky so my ass was out. I wanted to look good for him. I run downstairs to see him climbing up the slide ladder about to go down it. I cross my arms and scoff. "Too slow" he smirks and slides down making a huge splash getting me wet. "Aiden! It's cold!" I squeal and he gets out the pool and picks me up. I didn't fight it though. "What are you-" he jumped into the 10 feet deep pool before I could finish my sentence.

I resurface and splash him causing him to laugh. "You're so beautiful" he said quietly and it caught me by surprise. "W- huh?" My mouth drops slightly and he comes closer to me. "You're beautiful. I've always thought so but I didn't say anything because we're siblings." I shake my head. "Noooo we're not. We're not related by blood." He nods in agreement. "Go back to what you were saying though, tell me I'm beautiful again." I smirk and get closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps my legs around his waist, "You're beautiful. My beautiful girl." He smirked and kissed me. He was amazing. I always imagined what it would be like and this is way better than I thought. He grabbed my ass and I gasped allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced around in each other's mouths and I sucked on his bottom lip a little and I could tell, it was driving him crazy.

"I need you Aiden. I need you to fuck me." I whisper in his ear and he moves my swimsuit to the side and pulls his bottoms down. "You sure Y/n? Because once I start, I don't know if I'll be able to stop." I blush at his words, 'did he really want me that much?' "I'm sure" I kiss his neck and he slides me onto him. It was my first time but I didn't want him to know that. I slip out a moan and he huffs out a few breaths as he keeps sliding me up and down him. He was big too and I tried not to let it be known I was in pain. But after some thrusts, I felt okay for him to give me more. "Faster baby" I say in the crook of his neck and he starts to go faster. I roll my head back in pleasure and he held me against the wall trying to stay stable. "Aiden...fuck. I'm gonna cum!" I tug into his hair and I feel him twitch inside of me, "Me too Y/n.." he releases inside of me and I cum too.

He carries me to the stairs of the pool, "Can you walk?" He asks and when I tried, I couldn't. "Common." He motioned for me to get on his back and I did. He carried me upstairs to my room and lied me down, grabbing me a shirt and shorts from my drawers. "Wow you're strong. You carried me all the way up here." I chuckle and he throws me my clothes. "Yeah I guess I am" he laughs, "I'm gonna change." He says quickly and walks out my room. I honestly could barely move. After a little of sitting there gaining my ability to move back, I slip my swimsuit off and right as I do that, Aiden walks in. "Damn. You look amazing." He walks up to me and hovers over my body. "I- um thank you." I look away blushing. "Look at me baby." He pulled my face back to his and kissed me, more roughly this time. 'Was this going to happen...again?' I decided to take a bit of control and pulled his shorts down as far as I could and he kicked them off leaving his member to lightly brush against my throbbing heat that was begging for him to fuck me once again.

I pulled him down and rolled on top of him. I spit in my hand and ran it up and down his shaft making him super hard before slowly sliding down on him. It hurt but I wanted him. "Go a little fast we for me honey." He grunted and I leaned down kissing him as I rode him. He grabbed my ass slapping it a couple times and controlling my speed. I pushed his arms away and went faster. "Ahhhhh fuck you're gonna make me cum" Aiden yelled out and I kept going. I was kissing his neck leaving hickeys all over. I began to reach my high, "I'm cumming, fuck!" I moaned and came. My climax triggered his and I felt his warm liquids inside of my walls and I collapsed on his chest.

"Thank you baby, you're amazing." He said breathlessly and I got off of him. "Now I really can't move." We both laughed and he turned my fan on and covered me up after putting his shorts back on. "Goodnight Y/n. You need anything?" He asked and I nodded. "Will you lay with me?" I ask and he turns the light off, gets into my bed spooning me. "Goodnight Aiden"