Our First Time

Aiden McGill imagine
(Smut warning)

Tonight me and Aiden were having sex for the first time together and I was extremely nervous. See, I was a virgin but he wasn't so I'm sure you can imagine why I am. Earlier today I went to the mall to buy a lingerie set from Victoria's Secret. It was red, I picked red because it goes so well with my skin tone, plus it's a sexy color and I want him to think I'm sexy. I got into the shower and shaved EVERYTHING, then I exfoliated like crazy. I used my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner with my warm vanilla sugar shower gel from bath and body works.

I got out and dried myself off, sat on my bed and lotioned up with the lotion that came with my shower gel and perfume. I wanted to be extra soft and smell extra good. I put on my lingerie set and a tight black dress that complemented my body perfectly. My boobs were out, my waist was snatched, and my butt looked great. It wasn't dressy, it was casual but it made me look amazing. We were just going to watch movies and order a bunch of food and get some snacks while we chilled in his basement. His bedroom was also down there so I don't think his parents would be able to here us. I got a text from Aiden just as I finished getting dressed

Aiden: I can't wait to see you tonight😉

Y/n: I'll be there soon baby😚

And with that, I head over to his house. We were only 15 so I didn't have my license or a car yet but he didn't live far at all so I walked. He was only a couple streets over.

~skip to his place~

I got to his place and we walked straight to the movie room in his basement. We snuggled up in one of his big comfy seats and he started our movie on the projector. "You smell really good  Y/n" he smiles, I blush and kiss him on the cheek. "What movie did you pick?" I was hoping he'd pick something in comedy or like a Disney movie but no, of course he didn't "I picked scream" my face drops. "Look I know you don't really like them but it'll be okay, I'm here to protect you" he kisses my forehead and the movie starts.

Throughout basically the whole movie, we were eating and I was jumping and cuddling up close to him. He'd just hold me tightly and tell me it was okay. When the movie ended he turned on Tom & Jerry to ease me and make me more comfortable. "Your so cute when you're scared" he started to kiss me and kiss my neck, his hands roaming my body. It felt so safe.

"Mmm Aiden" I mumble "call me daddy Y/n" he demanded as he was leaving love marks all over my neck. I was taken back a bit because I'm really a shy girl. I've never really been into the 'daddy' link but I didn't care, I'd do whatever he wanted me to.

"Okay daddy" that turned him on and he ripped my dress off leaving me vulnerable. He sat up and just observed my body. I was super insecure but I wasn't going to let him know that. In a deep seductive voice he says "You're perfect Y/n" and takes all his clothes off, leaving him in boxers. "Did you buy that set just for me?" He asked "yes daddy, just for you". I pull him by the back of his neck and begin to make out with him.

"I need you Y/n. I need to be inside you, now" he says breathily in my ear. I nod my head as a signal for him to take me into his room. He pushed me onto the bed and took my undergarments off. I pull his boxers down, revealing his length. And my god was he big. He grabs a condom from his bedside table and puts it on.

Knowing that I'm a virgin, he knows it'll hurt so he puts his head between my legs and eats me out, making me so wet. He then inserts two fingers, one at a time to gently begin to stretch me out. He curls his fingers just a bit and hits my soft spot. "Oh fuck daddy" I say and I smirks knowing he hit just the right spot. He takes his fingers out and gets on top of me.

"Are you ready?" He asks genuinely concerned. "Yes, I am" and with no hesitation he begins to put his length inside of me and boy did it hurt. I wanted to cry but that would've been awkward so I held my tears back. I swear I could feel my vagina tear but I didn't care. Then he stopped.

"Y/n I'll stop, just say the word and I will" "NO" I say in worry he really will. "It's gonna hurt no matter what, just keep going. My pain will go away soon." He starts again, going slow it begins to feel better, a lot better so I tell him "go faster daddy, please?" he looks me in the eye with a 'you sure?' Kind of look. I nod and he does as I ask.

"Geez Y/n- you're so tight..ahh" I think to myself 'well no shit, I'm a virgin' but then I stop thinking my thoughts and enjoy myself. He goes faster with every thrust and it feels amazing "MMMM DADDY IM GONNA C-CU-" I cannot make out the rest of my sentence. "Say it baby, you're gonna what?" He asks whilst railing me. "IM GONNA CUM" I yell and I do. My orgasm triggers his and he releases himself into the condom and gets out of me.

"Wow Aiden...that was really good. You're really good." I look over to him laying next to me. "I'm glad you liked it, I did too" he kisses me and lies back down. "I don't think I can walk..." I trail off. "I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't" he smirk cockily "you can obviously just stay the night. That was my plan anyways" I smile and begin to drift off into sleep.

Suggestions are still open, as always. I'm actually really enjoying this so I plan on doing this more than I had originally. Thanks for reading.

~Brooklyn