Tease

Alex Larson imagine
Smut warning

Alex and I were laying in his bed talking about life and stuff, but not really doing anything. "Im gonna stay the night, got something for me to wear?" I ask him and he gets up to grab me something to put on. He throws me a shirt and shorts and I get up and undress in front of him. I could feel him staring at me so I tried to look sexy. I was wearing a matching white lingerie set. I put it on today just in case, and im glad I did. I turn to him and he's laying on his bed, smirking. I giggle and turn back around slipping his shirt over my head. I bent over to pick up the clothes I was wearing before and the shorts he gave me. My ass was out a little when I bent over, I did that on purpose, and I threw his shorts at him, "I don't need these." I smiled and put my clothes on the floor of my side of the bed. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him but he pulled me back, "What was that?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I scoffed, "What do you mean?" I play dumb and walk away from him.

I turned his TV on and put 'Fools Rush In' on. It was our favorite movie to watch together. I turned off the light and sat back down next to him. "Mm it's kinda hot" I said and lifted my shirt up so it wasn't covering my bottom half anymore. I saw him peek over at me and scoff, shaking his head. "Mind if I turn the fan on?" I ask, "Go ahead" he gestures to the ceiling fan and I stand up on the bed and turn it on. Suddenly he pulls me down by the back of my thigh, onto his lap.

"All this teasing you've been doing is making me hard" he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. I smirk and whisper in his ear, "I can tell, so what are you gonna do about it?" I can feel him smirking on my neck and he rips my shirt and bra off and I do the same to him. He lies me down so my head is now at the foot of the bed and he kisses all over my neck leaving hickeys from my neck to my bellybutton. He then kisses down to my heat and teases me. "Mm Alex, I want more" I say breathlessly. He looks up at me with his lustful eyes. He slowly pulls down my panties and plays with my clit. He rubs circles between my folds and dips his tongue inside of me. As he eats me out I tug on his hair and buck my hips. He comes up from my pussy, "You taste so good Y/n" he smirks and goes back down to my heat. "Ahh Alex, I'm cumming!" I cum in his mouth and he licks me clean.

He comes back up to my face and kisses me while he takes his boxers off. He slips himself into me and I gasp in shock. He begins to move slowly, knowing I'm a virgin but soon picks up the pace. I grunt quietly, "I- it hurts" "Take it" he says and I do so. He keeps going, kissing me while he thrusts in and out of me, making sure I'm comfortable. He pulls himself  out of me, "Turn over." He says demandingly and I do so. He pushes my torso down and pulls my ass up. He slams into me once again but this time, it doesn't really hurt. "Ahhh fuck!" I moan and grab his hand on my ass and he places both my hands behind my back. He fucks me senseless causing me to cum quickly. He keeps going harder, and faster making me twitch. "Y/n, you feel so good around me-" he cums inside of me and moans as he rides out his high.

He pulls out of me and lies down, cuddled up next to me. He wraps us in his comforter and begins to speak, "That was great baby" he kisses my cheek and I blush, "You were amazing" I kiss him back and I fall asleep in his arms.