The Boat

Aiden McGill Imagine
Smut warning

Aiden wanted to take me fishing for the first time today and I agreed because it meant spending more time with him but I wasn't interested in fishing, I wanted something else. It's the middle of summer so I chose to wear sexy two piece with some shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun. I packed some food and drinks for us and waited for him to pick me up. He pulled up to my house, I could see him out the front window so I headed out to his car, out my stuff in the trunk and sat in the passengers seat.

"Where's the rest of your clothes Y/n?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean? What am I supposed to wear? It's 90 degrees out in not gonna wear a shirt" I'm a little annoyed with him but I just buckle myself in and he grabs my hand, "It's okay with me I just don't wanna see other guys lookin' at you like you're their next meal or something." He says sincerely. "Who's gonna see me? And plus we're going to the lake, people are gonna be in their swim suits" I say back and he lets it go. "I have to stop at the store though to get bait and some snacks. I know your brought some but trust me, a day out in the sun like that you're gonna want more than a salad and some cookies" I turn my head towards him quickly, "how'd you know-" "I know you Y/n"

~At the lake~

"My dad got our boat out here, it's the one over there." He points to a pretty nice looking boat. As we walk over to it he tells me about it, "It has a downstairs with like a small kitchen and bedroom so when you get too hot, you can go down there." He smiles and helps me onto the boat. "Thank you" I kiss him and head to the back of the boat. He loads all of it stuff on and we go on our way into the middle of the lake.

We had been fishing for a while and we had caught a few fishes but I was starting to get antsy "can we go eat nowwww?" I asking whining to him, "yes baby, we can" he puts his rod down and takes me downstairs. "So, this is it" I walked around a little "it's so nice and cool down here, I could take a nap" I plop onto the bed. He goes to the kitchen area and grabs us chips. "Here" he throws me the hot cheetos "thank you bub" we sit on the bed and talk a little bit, eating our snacks.

After we were done eating he began making his way back out to fish. "Wait! Aiden" I grab his hand and pull him back to the bed. "We have all this time by ourselves with no distractions, you weren't really just gonna fish all day, were you?" I look up and him seductively and pouting my lip. "Well no but i didn't wanna make a move and you reject me, you haven't been into this much lately..." he trails off. "I'm sorry babe, let me make it up to you."

I push him onto the bed and pull his swimming trunks down and put his length into my hand. I lightly blow air on it to tease him. "Common hun, don't do this to me" I smirk and take him into my mouth, I bob my head up and down his shaft. I suck my cheeks in to make it tighter and feel better for him, "F-fuck like that Y/n!" It feels good knowing I make him feel so good. I keep going until he's about to cum, and I stop.

I take my shorts and bottoms off and sit on his shaft, instantly arching my back in pleasure. "Oh my-" I bounce up and down his dick as hard and I can and he is loving it. He grabs my hips and pulls me off. Aggressively, he gets up both up and bends be over the bed. He bends down to lick my slick folds and play with my clit. After a minute of that, he goes back to being inside of me. I arch my back and he pushes me down so my whole torso and head is on the bed. He grabs my hips and pushes them up and down, hard. I'm bouncing all over the place on the bed, a loaning mess "FUCK AIDEN-" I don't know if I can take it but I don't say anything and I like him fuck me.

"Damn babe, you're- so..TIGHT" him and I both cum, me before him. He licks my folds clean and I do the same with his cock. "For a second there," I start, "I didn't know if I could handle it" I chuckle and lay under the covers. He gets under them too and says to me "I could tell, you get tighter when you're nervous." He kisses my temple and we lay there talking for a while longer.

After we're done cuddling, we go back up to the top of the boat and Aiden begins to fish again, "common bub, swim with me" I tug at his arm and he gives in, and jumps in the lake with me. My hair gets all in my face and I struggle to say afloat. "I got you babe, relax." He holds me and I wrap my legs around his waist and get my hair out of my face. "Thanks" I say a little embarrassed "when do you think we have to go back?" He looks at me thinking for a second "we should probably head back in a few minutes, it's getting late. Plus I wanna take you to dinner tonight." I smile and kiss him. Then it turns into making out. He squeezes my ass pulling me as close as we can get "We have to go baby" I say in our kiss and we get on the boat and head back to the docks.