Tagged

I got tagged by Dragon03138

1. Do you like someone?

Yes, I do. Not gonna say who tho.

2. Do they like you back?

No, don't think so. We don't see each other much due to the pandemic, but we're on pretty good terms, so I'm ok with just being friends.

3. Middle name?

Sorry, but I don't really wanna say. I do have one tho.

4. Single or taken?

Single, and not really interested in dating anybody rn. Like I said, I do have a crush but I'm not really interested past that.

5. Last person you texted?

A friend from school. (Nerding out about Star Wars)

6. Last song you listened to?

These are the Lies by the cab. Great song.

7. Battery percentage?

100 (ooh look at me flexing over here)

8. Girl best friend?

IRL or wattpad? If it's IRL then a friend from school that I recently forced to binge-watch Clone Wars (and now she is obsessed)

9. Male best friend?

Coincidentally, the same person as the 'last person you texted' question! He's a great guy.

10. Favourite OTP?

Probably Percabeth, Solangelo or Frazel. They're all such cute ships. Or maybe Anidala. Idk.

11. Why did you make your account?

Honestly? Can't remember. I do remember that I only found wattpad because I accidentally clicked on a link and it took me to a story, then I just kinda stayed there.

12. Current lock screen?

Anyone remember in clone wars when Rex was looking at the photo of him, Cody, Fives and Echo? Yeah. It's that photo.

13. Birthday?

Not saying the exact date, but it's within a month of New Year's Day.

14. Tell one secret.

I don't have the knee-jerk reaction. It's so weird.

15. What is something you are trying to change?

Wow. That's deep. Well, the LGBTQ+ community has been getting some hate recently, so I'm trying to change that. I'm also trying to change the stereotype that because I'm straight I can't support LGBTQ+ rights. That's not true. I'll support them until I die, than you very much.

16. Tag 20 people.

Oh god, do I even know 20 people? Here goes. 

Jurassicat_2000

QueenChaos_5

Lilyofthevalley22

KTheBookEnthusiast8

Shadow_Alpha_99

PlaugedWidow510

Bee119105

AnimeDweeb2020

GrandMasterSkywalker

wolfgirl454545

bobasbitch

Ok, I know that wasn't 20, but my lazy-ass self can't be bothered doing any more 😂

Also to the people waiting for the next actual chapter of this, I do have it on the go. I just need to wait until I have enough Bad Batch information, because I'm doing a ghosts/dead chat, and it takes me into Bad Batch era.