5

***HELLO EVERYONE! I have noticed I have gotten views recently so please I ask a favor and like my chapters! Thank you guys! Also I'm deeply sorry I haven't put up more chapters weekly! ***
Ana got up from her couch and decided to take a shower to get ready to go get breakfast and coffee. After taking a shower and getting dress, she walks to her kitchen and hears a text notification from her phone. It was Dr. Lecter informing her that he has scheduled two one hour sessions per week. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be be the days that they will meet in person and Ana felt that it was not what she expected.

Maybe this was for the better. Maybe she can get better soon. She wanted things to go back normal but after what happened when she told her parents, it may never be the same.

Ana made herself a bagel with egg and bacon. She had time to work on her summer courses at home so she went to her desk in her bedroom and started to work on the classes that seemed easier for her.

After an hour, Ana took a break from studying and doing homework and she relaxed in her living room. She had a sense that life was neither good or bad. Just neutral for now.
There's a murderer loose but it wasn't the end of the world for now.

As Ana let out a sign, her phone began to ring. She grabbed the phone that laid on the coffee table and saw the contact to be Dr. Lecter. She was confused but couldn't just let it ring while she stays questioning.

"Uh...hello?"

"Hello Ana. This is Dr. Lecter. This call is regarding the message I sent for the sessions. I would like to discuss about them."

"Yeah it's fine. Go ahead." Ana said.

"I was thinking adding Saturday as well so we can having Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays sessions. One hour per session still. What do you think?" Dr. Lecter voice sound stern and Ana thought about the benefit of adding Saturday session but she wasn't 100 percent sure. She had some secrets that she kept away from therapy.

"I- I think two days is enough for the week. I feel comfortable with them."

Dr. Lecter his own secrets and he knew Ana had some of her own that she wants to keep away from him. "Understandable. The offer still stands just let me know. I can make my schedule work. Well then, this Saturday I invite you to come to my home for dinner. It will be just us. I hope that you can attend. Can you?" Dr. Lecter asked.

Ana was surprised with an invitation. Is this normal? Can a therapist do this?
"Well... this Saturday sounds good. I can make it work."

"Very good. I'll write it down on my schedule. I'll see you in our next session. Bye." Dr.Lecter said.

"Bye..." Ana would now have to prepare to how to interact with her therapist without having to let her guard down. I know. I know. That's the whole point of going to therapy. To let your guard down and tell the doctor your trauma. But what if he judges me because I'm a woman. Oh gosh what if is one of those men who is pro men and love to degrade women?

Ana hanged up and stood up from the couch to stretch a bit. She felt there was nothing to do other than to do homework that's due in two days. She decided to give it a rest of doing homework and studying for today. She went to put on her shoes and keys to go out to shop for food to make dinner or maybe  get take out. As she grabbed for her keys hanging by the door, she heard the door bell ring. She answered the door and awaiting in front of her was a tall brown hair man with hair that was thin yet curled. His glasses dark brown and musty. She knew who he was.